Create Account

S66 mPT #0: Missing Link

It's pretty obvious that fhm7 would have a design element that would just let Hamilton win regardless of how many TPE their team has. Or was that fhm6?

[Image: zootshl.gif]
Sig credits: OrbitingDeath & enigmatic

[Image: jO2Di2N.png][Image: Voi7GNj.png][Image: 3NfeQdx.png]

Timber Scarecrows pride Aurora France

i mean they didnt add any features, thats why it was skipped. if they added anything of value we wouldnt have skipped it, truly just a reskin of 6

FHM 7 has some bad features, but the worst of them all is the hidden dynasty buff, where if you win a couple of championships in a row, you get a team wide buff to all of your attributes. Seems kinda broken to me but who am I to judge

[Image: Faelax.gif]
[Image: aroach.gif]
[Image: vhY18i8.png]    [Image: DNLeeu0.png]

See 7 is a super lucky number and the HO was worried that using such a lucky number would cause everyone to have padded stats and create records that couldn't possibly be broken in any future version of FHM.

[Image: BtI4G9Q.png]

The wildest thing about FHM7 is that the devs decided to change hockey physics to that of pong, so the puck bounces at a determined velocity from stick to board to stick. Fun, but utterly unplayable.

[Image: 1091735715194343496][Image: merh.gif][Image: 1091735379956211812]
[Image: jZtKPwK.png]    [Image: Thz4BYW.png]    [Image: ivBf7yq.png]    [Image: sXDU6JX.png]

[Image: merha.gif]
[Image: kvwHYOm.gif]
gay heghog

The League bias feature was the thing that caused the SHL to skip it entirely, although some have their doubts that it wasn't pushed for behind the scenes.

As I've searched for FHM7 features, I think the "more farm team control" is useless. Sure, we have the SMJHL, but its not REALLY a farm league for the SHL. Imagine we had a SMJHL team associated with each SHL team though, that'd be pretty cool. Useless, but maybe a cool idea?

[Image: leafs1997.gif]
[Image: Eo2nBCt.png] [Image: gs89eGV.png] [Image: QtEp67y.png]

Oh man, how about injuries cannot be turned off, and if you try to sim an actual game, it just crashes, assumes you are test simming, and auto-reports you to HO for it. All hail the FHM overlords!

Lore: Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3 | Part 4 | Part 5
[Image: 65011_s.gif]
[Image: Eo2nBCt.png]   [Image: HKi05IH.png]   [Image: gs89eGV.png]

in FHM7 every background has a picture of @TheCC which is plenty of reason to skip right over that version. It also has a horrible mini game where you teach him to ride a bike.

[Image: f7.png]

It was probably already mentioned however the feature which I personally loved as it works well in single player but does not in our sim league was the new drafting/scouting system.

[Image: 57771_s.gif]

[Image: U66t7Jy.png][Image: CXrxOKM.png][Image: RyzkmSj.png][Image: zyyvIFD.png]

[Image: lUeg4KM.png]

FHM 7 had many features that made it a inferior game. First, there was the pitch clock, which was interesting considering that was the wrong sport. Also, they had mandatory "Super plays" which were power plays with even more offense, which made no sense to anyone that had anything to do with hockey in the slightest.

Wait, we're using FHM7?? Wtf, why would we use a game that 15+ years old??? Why not FHM22 or even wait for FHM23? Those games will surely be better, right?

[Image: IMG_4351.jpg?width=507&height=676]

- Injuries enabled by default and cannot be turned off
- Inability to edit player attributes
- The commissioner is the only user allowed to set and change team tactics and lines

[Image: sBUQCq8.png]

Past Players

I've never owned an FHM game but I would imagine the rigid playoff rules is not very ideal for a league like ours where we would rather have more customization

[Image: blurrybad.jpg] [Image: zomboy3.png]
Thank you Brandon, Fish, GeckoeyGecko, Karey, Kit, takethehorizon, and Ragnar for the sigs!
[Image: Pw202QP.jpeg]

Player Page || Update page

Everyone knows you dont buy every version of a regular release game. Plus, Seven is an odd number and odd is worse than even and eight is an even number.

[Image: %3E%5Balign=center%5D]
Aurora Winnipeg Aurora Aurora