Create Account

Season 51 the plan

look im not saying i feel you guys should be punished but what you did was the same as jumping above the map and you have no remorse for it you should've reported it it that's the facts were here for a clean game but your test must've realized the same thing others have and thats no fun if ya gonna try and bs others at least win by a small margin geez but on another note im actually excited for a new sim engine

[Image: il_fullxfull.2951208976_e3ir.jpg]

[Image: zFE0mSA.png] [Image: HKi05IH.png] [Image: KS8UYv9.png]

11-23-2019, 06:20 AMOtrebor13 Wrote: Obviously nobody likes to have the season delayed and people want to get going.

Not true, I want to get going too.

[Image: 53994_s.gif]

Player Page
Player Updates
SMJHL Commissioner , SMJHL Awards Head, Banker (NEW/WKP), Rookie Mentor

yay

11-23-2019, 08:24 AMNobody Wrote:
11-23-2019, 06:20 AMOtrebor13 Wrote: Obviously nobody likes to have the season delayed and people want to get going.

Nobody believes that.

[Image: outlaws2.png]  [Image: switzerland2.png] [Image: monarchs.png]  Mathias Seger #15 | Player page | Update page [Image: outlaws2.png] [Image: switzerland2.png] [Image: monarchs.png]
[Image: Segi.gif] 
Sigs by Donini, RainDelay, Fever and OrbitingDeath

11-23-2019, 08:24 AMNobody Wrote:

Ain't nobody got time fo dat

RETIRED

Why not just enforce these rules from now on and explain to new players that to exploit these loopholes is cheating?

Right... which is why we need a new sim.

[Image: x9gTXZa.gif]

S48 Four Star Cup Champion (Vancouver Whalers)

Season delayed 3 days?

Honestly, just fucking murder hallsy imho

[Image: 8PlNwDd.png]

11-23-2019, 11:30 AMJumpierPancakes Wrote: Season delayed 3 days?

It still won't be as long as offseasons pre-S40

Argonauts Stars Battleborn Czechia

look im dense as fuck but the lack of logic in some of these arguments fucking astonishes me

11-23-2019, 12:12 PMGrapehead Wrote:
11-23-2019, 11:30 AMJumpierPancakes Wrote: Season delayed 3 days?

It still won't be as long as offseasons pre-S40

Don't speak of those dark days.

Zach Evans[/b] | Player Page | Update Page
Nikolai Evans
| Player Page | Update Page

11-23-2019, 12:20 PMSamee Wrote: look im dense as fuck but the lack of logic in some of these arguments fucking astonishes me

It's OK if you don't understand Samee, we're used to it Cool

[Image: 41373_s.gif]
[Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: 7WSfxIG.png][Image: nBgNUTY.png]

(This post was last modified: 11-23-2019, 03:12 PM by awils13.)

Just listened to Teddy's podcast where he mentioned a 90% win rate, it feels like there are a lot of misconceptions about how good our strategy actually is because people ran small sample size sims with unrealistic rosters.

With a 40 Pa 99 Sc 99 Df roster I got a .794 win % over 600 games. That's pretty high but it's virtually impossible to get an entire team at 40 Pa 99 Sc 99 Df, so at best we were looking at something like .730% which isn't that abnormal, good teams are usually around .640%.

Yes, this strategy is good but it's not a bulletproof way to win, especially in a 7 game series, stop overreacting.

[Image: YSyuT0S.png]

Player info | Updates | Stats
SteelhawksCanadaWhalers

[Image: aawil.gif]

11-23-2019, 03:11 PMaaronwilson Wrote: Just listened to Teddy's podcast where he mentioned a 90% win rate, it feels like there are a lot of misconceptions about how good our strategy actually is because people ran small sample size sims with unrealistic rosters.

With a 40 Pa 99 Sc 99 Df roster I got a .794 win % over 600 games. That's pretty high but it's virtually impossible to get an entire team at 40 Pa 99 Sc 99 Df, so at best we were looking at something like .730% which isn't that abnormal, good teams are usually around .640%.

Yes, this strategy is good but it's not a bulletproof way to win, especially in a 7 game series, stop overreacting.

I don’t think you’re in a position where you get to tell people how to react.

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

Are we arguing that it's not an exploit for real

11-23-2019, 03:18 PMWannabeFinn Wrote:
11-23-2019, 03:11 PMaaronwilson Wrote: Just listened to Teddy's podcast where he mentioned a 90% win rate, it feels like there are a lot of misconceptions about how good our strategy actually is because people ran small sample size sims with unrealistic rosters.

I don’t think you’re in a position where you get to tell people how to react.
:(

[Image: TommyWestbrook.jpg]
[Image: UznKCpb.png]

So........time to skate then? This outlaw needs his championship.