Create Account

SMJHL Coaching Tiers

05-19-2020, 11:13 AMMayuu Wrote: Win
fat dub

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

05-19-2020, 10:00 AMTommySalami Wrote:
05-18-2020, 12:00 PMBadWolf Wrote: After much consideration this is how we could fix this proposed “issue”
8TPE for 2m - 4per
14TPE for 4m -3.5per
20TPE for 6.5m - 3.08per

For this reason we have decided not to change it. This is for rookies and many do not have that much money.

One, way to belittle the people who are legitimately trying to help make the league a better place by putting issue in quotations.

Two, it's a bad look that an entire HO can't figure out how to solve this issue without raising the total cost of equipment. There's two variables.

I'm not trying to attack you or HO, but this is incredibly frustrating for what should have been a 2 minute fix on HOs part.
I appreciate your ability to keep reading where I said I was bringing the idea to HO about 4 tiers instead of 3. Yes the 3 tiered system was flawed which is why it was not an easy fix. Thank you for your consideration. The announcement will be up at noon

[Image: badwolf221B42.gif]
[Image: DG0jZcS.png]

05-19-2020, 11:36 AMBadWolf Wrote:
05-19-2020, 10:00 AMTommySalami Wrote: One, way to belittle the people who are legitimately trying to help make the league a better place by putting issue in quotations.

Two, it's a bad look that an entire HO can't figure out how to solve this issue without raising the total cost of equipment. There's two variables.

I'm not trying to attack you or HO, but this is incredibly frustrating for what should have been a 2 minute fix on HOs part.
I appreciate your ability to keep reading where I said I was bringing the idea to HO about 4 tiers instead of 3. Yes the 3 tiered system was flawed which is why it was not an easy fix. Thank you for your consideration. The announcement will be up at noon

Maybe he misunderstood or had trouble understanding your message. No need to be condescending to a fellow SHL enthusiast.

RETIRED

05-19-2020, 11:36 AMBadWolf Wrote:
05-19-2020, 10:00 AMTommySalami Wrote: One, way to belittle the people who are legitimately trying to help make the league a better place by putting issue in quotations.

I appreciate your ability to keep reading where I said thank you for your work in getting the job done.

Since you insist, I'll double down. If you can not make this rule change in under an hour of discussion you are incompetent. If you're going to belittle people for bringing legitimate issues with the SMJHL, you're not a good leader. I feel comfortable on this site and don't mind standing up for myself. 50% of your league has been here for less than 3 months. If they brought up the same valid observation and faced this response they will probably will keep their mouths shut the second time.

I don't care what imaginary walls you put up to stop you from solving problems but you should stop. The excuse that you're trying to keep the same system as before isn't good because you're about to announce a change that brings it back to the very same tier list we had before.

I'd like to thank @SpartanGibbles for talking to me in the GM chat and working to get things done. It shouldn't have gotten to that point though. You had 20 different ways you could solve this problem but handcuffed yourself to one and said you didn't like it so you were going to let the problem stand. If we didn't continue to push you to do your damn job nothing would have changed.

[Image: TommySalami.gif]

Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard

EDM All-Time Leader in Goals, Assists and Points

I literally talked about this fucking months ago and no one cared and now it's a big deal??? what??

[Image: BoucherFan12.gif]

[Image: benzeev.gif]

06-11-2021, 05:33 PMKenitohMenara Wrote: [Image: BLUE.jpeg]
Welcome to the hall, Ben!

05-19-2020, 12:33 PMBoucherFan12 Wrote: I literally talked about this fucking months ago and no one cared and now it's a big deal??? what??

because you have to be more annoying, like @WannabeFinn

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]

@"TommySalami" Id like to sincerely apologize to you. I have been on edge the last couple day, but that is no excuse for getting snappy at someone trying to help. And for that I’m sorry. Thank you for working with gibbles to find a solution.

[Image: badwolf221B42.gif]
[Image: DG0jZcS.png]

05-19-2020, 12:35 PM.bojo Wrote:
05-19-2020, 12:33 PMBoucherFan12 Wrote: I literally talked about this fucking months ago and no one cared and now it's a big deal??? what??

yeah you're right lmao

[Image: BoucherFan12.gif]

[Image: benzeev.gif]

06-11-2021, 05:33 PMKenitohMenara Wrote: [Image: BLUE.jpeg]
Welcome to the hall, Ben!

05-19-2020, 12:35 PMBoucherFan12 Wrote:
05-19-2020, 12:35 PM.bojo Wrote: because you have to be more annoying, like @WannabeFinn
yeah you're right lmao

#BLUEOUT

RETIRED

05-19-2020, 12:35 PMBadWolf Wrote: @"TommySalami" Id like to sincerely apologize to you. I have been on edge the last couple day, but that is no excuse for getting snappy at someone trying to help. And for that I’m sorry. Thank you for working with gibbles to find a solution.

I said some mean things as well. I'm really not the kind of person to be calling out people, especially when they're just trying to do a good job. I know you are doing what you think is right and best for the league even if we don't agree.

Thanks for apologizing. I was just very frustrated with the process. Thanks once again for making the changes.

[Image: TommySalami.gif]

Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard

EDM All-Time Leader in Goals, Assists and Points

05-19-2020, 12:35 PM.bojo Wrote:

i still aspire to be as annoying as you one day

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

05-19-2020, 01:04 PMWannabeFinn Wrote:
05-19-2020, 12:35 PM.bojo Wrote: because you have to be more annoying, like @WannabeFinn
i still aspire to be as annoying as you one day

Dream big, and you'll reach the most annoying member graphic in the player poll like me

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]

So back to square one, then?

[Image: premierbromanov.gif]

Fuck the penaltys
ARGARGARHARG
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]