Create Account

S54 PT #5 - Parent's Day

Joseph Weston does not in fact, have kids, as he is far too young to do so. Being a father is a big responsibility, something that Joseph Weston is not prepared for in any sense of the word. There are no real reasons for him to be a father at this point, and to be so would be unfair to the hypothetical child. That being said, Joseph Weston has a wonderful relationship with his father. They often go fishing and enjoy their time spent together. This past fathers day they worked together to carve a canoe out of wood for a fishing trip they took in a nearby lake inside a quarry. It was a wonderful experience that Joseph Weston enjoyed very much and was time well spent with his father. This was a great time that was far better than having a child of Joseph Weston's own right now.

[Image: 59269_s.png]

S66 Damian Littleton

[Image: CsnVET2.png] || [Image: wu5MVvy.png]|| [Image: c8B2LE3.png]
Battleborn | Barracuda | Usa

My player has wonderful parents but they unfortunently reside in Finland so Seppala does not often get to see them. Jaska Seppala is also in the minors and does not have a lot of money to fly to see them or have them fly to him. However, on parents day Jaska Seppala's parent's decided to surprise him with a surprise visit. They did not tell Jaska Seppala their plans they just merely showed up to one of the Kelowna Knight's practices and started chearing him on in Finnish. Seppala confused turned to see who was yelling in Finnish only to see his parents. Seppala had the biggest smile on his face for the rest of practice. Once practice was over Seppala was eager to get out of the locker room to go see them. He spent the whole day with them showing them around Kelowna. He bought them both Seppala jerseys.

[Image: blurrybad.jpg] [Image: zomboy3.png]
Thank you Brandon, Fish, GeckoeyGecko, Karey, Kit, takethehorizon, and Ragnar for the sigs!
[Image: Pw202QP.jpeg]

Player Page || Update page

As previously mentioned in earlier literary pieces that were submitted in this context, Markus' father Chrigel is currently a scout for the Newfoundland Berserkers, and his wife (and Markus' mother) Anna is living with him. As such, since the Chiefs's season came to an unfortunate end (they were last in the West, but really, we all saw which conference was the most competitive...), Markus decided to take the flight towards his secondary home in Torbay, in order to celebrate both Mothers' and Fathers' Day at once. But this time, Markus brought someone with him - because you see, as a 24 year-old, he felt like the time to settle down was coming sooner rather than later, and he was never really one for the party lifestyle, so he started dating a young civil engineering student at the University of Minnesota, named Katherine. He felt a bit uneasy at first, bringing an American girl in his family, but both Anna and Chrigel warmed up to her fairly well - as much as can be expected from Swiss parents. Since they will all be living together for the next few months (as an experiment, as Markus put it to his new flame), the Tegernako's will have more than few interaction with the newest member of the family, which hopefully don't get too awkward...

(223 words)

[Image: KlusteR.gif]

Chiefs Monarchs Lions Berserkers Switzerland Blizzard pride Panthers Grizzlies

[Image: EePsAwN.png]    [Image: e0LuHwa.png]    [Image: eaex9S1.png]

Special thanks to @Carpy48, @Chevy, @Turd Ferguson, @fever95 and @enigmatic for the signatures!

Skao Anazibf doesn't have biological parents as he was dropped on the doorstep of a stranger via a stork. However that stranger? Nour Harrak, right winger for the Hamilton Steelhawks from season 35-49. Nour Harrak took the young Anazibf into his home and raised him as a son, preparing him for his future career as a legendary centre for the Hamilton Steelhawks. Naturally there were growing pains through Anazibf's rebellious phase where all he cared about was going to Vans Warped Tour, but now they are very tight and cool with one another lotta love there. This Fathers day, Skao decided to put Nour Harrak in a Lambo because he really loves him and Nour Harrak deserves it for taking in this strange stork delivered baby. They also went out for a nice lunch at Applebee's I think Nour ordered an apple but there was a bee in it so they got 15% of their bill.

[Image: bjobin2.png]
[Image: 9tINabI.png][Image: c97iD9R.png]

**First GM in SMJHL history to win 3 Four Star Cups back-to-back-to-back**

NSFL Affiliate

[Image: bouch22.jpg?ex=65381617&is=6525a117&hm=6...178839271&] [Image: VGl3CB4.png]

My player isn't a parent but he did get his parents great gifts for Parent's day. For dad, a brand new set of Dan Wesson .45 caliber pistols with sequential serial numbers. Like me, my player learned how to shoot and properly care for a firearm from a young age and wanted to give back to his dad who taught him so much. For mom, an all expenses paid cruise to Alaska, my mom grew up in Delaware like me but lived for a time in Oregon. She always reminisced about going back and seeing where she lived as well as going to visit Alaska and see the mountains and of course the animals. Since my player has the money, he has no problem paying for his mom to live out her dream. If I can take this last sentence for me, the op. Writing this all out makes me realize how much I miss my mom and dad, who have since passed RL. I would have loved to have given them these gifts in real life.

[Image: YQkXo45.png]

PBE AFFILIATIOn (Username: Emi)

[Image: jumbotron.jpg]

[Image: Bananabread.gif] 

Thank you @Carpy48, @honkerrs

Daniel is a father to 3 children, two boys and one girl.  The three are relatively still young being six, four and two years old. 

My six year old (boy), studying to become a pyromaniac decided to give me a lesson on how to properly build a fire in our fire pit out in our backyard.  Kid knows what he is doing!  He also made me breakfast, his specialty, bowl of cereal with a nice mix of  milk and wait for it...........ORANGE JUICE!  (I did in fact eat it!)

My four year old (girl), loving and generous decided to draw me a picture of me and my company truck going to work.  She also helped me out to make me my morning coffee to go along with my "orange/milk cereal".

My two year old (boy), well really not aware of the situation considering his age and all, still managed to find something to gift me me in his own way.  We spent precious time together playing cars and building towers with wooden blocks.

In the end the family decided to go on a bike trip, because they all know how much daddy loves biking and especially packing up the car with the bicycle rack, five bicycles, bike trailer, cooler for lunch, backpack and all the other shenanigans needed "in case"!

Love my family and will not live without them!
Heart Heart Heart

[Image: Snoopdogg.gif]
    [Image: d9J5DHT.png]        norway      [Image: d9J5DHT.png]
(This post was last modified: 06-27-2020, 08:53 AM by mastersheep.)

Ethan Duncan recently had a few days off so he went to visit his parents. The Duncans live in an old log cabin and Ethan has missed the feeling of home. A few of his siblings still live in town too so they all got together and took their parents out for ice cream at the retro style Carousel treats in nearby Warrenton. It was lots of fun and the orange ice cream was delicious. Later they drove out to the mountains to see the scenery and wildlife in the nearby national park before finally heading back home. After retirement, Ethan’s parents had a lot of free time so Ethan ended up gifting them new sets of golf clubs, golf balls, tees, and club memberships to a nearby golf course. Ethan got a membership for himself too of course, but hopes he doesn’t use it very often in the offseason and that his team is always fighting hard for the cup.

[Image: CAu3g3c.png]

[Image: zS2lCMp.png]  [Image: oMh09WY.png]  [Image: 1DL5JDX.png]  [Image: wu5MVvy.png]  [Image: sXDU6JX.png]

NSFL Affiliate

[Image: Bruins10.gif]
Thanks to @enigmatic , @Ragnar and @sulovilen for the sexy Signature

Jeff Kirkstone, San Francisco Pride GM, got to spend Father's day home in Prince Edward Island with his kids, who had also traveled home for the weekend. Seth Kirkstone is an aspiring baseball player, currently being scouted by leagues such as PBE. Kit Kirkstone on the other hand is an up and coming goalie who we may see in the SMJHL in the near future. Jeff doesn't get a lot of time with the whole gang together these days, so it was a very special father's day at the Kirkstone house. Double special because Seth gave his father the news that he would soon be a grandfather, now that Seth's wife was pregnant. These moments really soften the blow of missing the playoffs for Jeff, and make it easy to take work off his mind. It's a short weekend though, and duty calls again for the Pride GM. Next stop: the S55 SHL Draft!

[Image: Z21MZ56.jpg]
Highlanders Highlanders

Aurora Argonauts Stars Battleborn Czechia

Barkov gave a gift that was very special to him to his parents. He framed his first youth jersey he ever wore that had his name on the back alongside his Colorado Raptors Jersey that he wore in his first game of his career. Besides the Jerseys are a picture of him as a little kid, and a picture of him now. Barkov's parents have been the most supportive of him throughout the whole process of pursuing his dream of becoming a pro hockey player. Without their support, none of this would have ever happened. Alongside that he also sent an extra present. Tickets for the full family to come to Colorado and watch the upcoming playoff series between the Raptors and the Anaheim Outlaws. Its not often that his family can make the trip all the way from Finland to come and see him play live, but its always a special rush knowing that you family and friends are there watching and supporting you.

[Image: vDWeWJB.png]
Sig By Carpy48
Selected #14 Overall to the Colorado Raptors
Selected #9 Overall to the Calgary Dragons
Finland Dragons Raptors
[Image: zdXC6eb.png][Image: 8b7dmkE.png]

NSFL Affiliate

Speedwagon Player Page | Speedwagon Updates Page 

[Image: speedwagongifsig.gif]

[Image: GoonerBear.gif]

[Image: 9onclNX.png]

[Image: jackkanoff.gif]