Create Account

Kalju returns

Also it's fucking pork roll. Taylor is a brand of pork roll.

Also New Jersey doesn't exist.

Platoon Elk Elk Platoon
Argonauts Argonauts
PlatoonGermanyRaptors

[Image: AH23zKq.png]
Thank you karey, OrbitingDeath Ragnar, and sköldpaddor for sigs! 
[Image: BAL_Player_Page.png] [Image: BAL_Update.png]

06-30-2020, 05:27 PMJumpierPegasus Wrote: Bigoted man tries to prove to league he is not bigoted by doubling down on his bigotry. We will have an update on this developing story on tonights news at 6

It's 6 here, can we get the update

[Image: 59269_s.png]

S66 Damian Littleton

[Image: CsnVET2.png] || [Image: wu5MVvy.png]|| [Image: c8B2LE3.png]
Battleborn | Barracuda | Usa

06-30-2020, 05:51 PMhhh81 Wrote: Also it's fucking pork roll. Taylor is a brand of pork roll.

Finland isn't real

[Image: 59269_s.png]

S66 Damian Littleton

[Image: CsnVET2.png] || [Image: wu5MVvy.png]|| [Image: c8B2LE3.png]
Battleborn | Barracuda | Usa
(This post was last modified: 06-30-2020, 06:19 PM by JumpierPegasus.)

06-30-2020, 05:54 PMACapitalChicago Wrote:
06-30-2020, 05:27 PMJumpierPegasus Wrote: Bigoted man tries to prove to league he is not bigoted by doubling down on his bigotry. We will have an update on this developing story on tonights news at 6

It's 6 here, can we get the update
sorry no, ths news channel runs on @Mac time so if I say there is an announcement at noon AST it never happens

[Image: 8PlNwDd.png]

06-30-2020, 04:29 PMJayWhy Wrote:
06-30-2020, 04:27 PMSlashACM Wrote: Who wants to hug me
Me first, me first! Let me just put this banana in my pocket for safe keeping.

Gimme the potassium

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]

06-30-2020, 05:51 PMhhh81 Wrote: Also it's fucking pork roll. Taylor is a brand of pork roll.

WE DO EXIST OK
just not the north screw north jersey

[Image: bluesfan55.gif]
Armada Steelhawks Switzerland

Armada Specters Wolfpack Steelhawks Forge Switzerland

Scarecrows pride Chiefs Riot Stars Blizzard Ireland

ty to @High Stick King @EvilAllBran and @Ragnar for the sigs

06-30-2020, 05:54 PMACapitalChicago Wrote:

Finland isn't real

You're not real

[Image: lebbish.gif]

06-30-2020, 04:45 PMwumaduce Wrote:
06-30-2020, 04:44 PMSpartanGibbles Wrote: For anyone wondering where the new recipe is, I'm out of town all day at a funeral for my great aunt, so I don't have my computer in front of me. But I'll post one when I get home tonight. I have a Chorizo Pizza I made the other night to share.

Sorry for your loss, buddy. Definitely looking forward to that pizza though. Mexican or Portuguese chorizo?
I mainly use Mexican Chorizo since there is a good Mexican grocery near me that makes a lot of stuff from scratch. Thanks as well my friend.

[Image: spartangibbles.gif]
[Image: qGhUIfY.png]  Outlungus   Usa Monarchs  [Image: PlcJv9V.png]

06-30-2020, 04:51 PMBarnabasCollins Wrote:
06-30-2020, 04:44 PMSpartanGibbles Wrote: For anyone wondering where the new recipe is, I'm out of town all day at a funeral for my great aunt, so I don't have my computer in front of me. But I'll post one when I get home tonight. I have a Chorizo Pizza I made the other night to share.

according to Ruutu all our recipes have to be spam
I haven't posted one recipe using spam. I personally don't like the taste and regular ham works better in my opinion.

06-30-2020, 05:21 PMBarnabasCollins Wrote:
06-30-2020, 05:18 PMwumaduce Wrote: It's absolutely not. It's pork roll.

[Image: Dnn-Q8RXsAAVAd0.jpg]

Jesus Christ man have some mercy, i want that in my tummy RN

[Image: 41373_s.gif]
[Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: 7WSfxIG.png][Image: nBgNUTY.png]

06-30-2020, 06:46 PMSpartanGibbles Wrote:
06-30-2020, 04:51 PMBarnabasCollins Wrote: according to Ruutu all our recipes have to be spam
I haven't posted one recipe using spam. I personally don't like the taste and regular ham works better in my opinion.

Spam is fantastic. Quite a few Korean dishes use it and it rules.

[Image: EmersonSHL.gif]
[Image: uDjThoa.png]

Okay getting around to the Chorizo Pizza recipe I promised yesterday. This one is relatively simple and I do it with premade pizza crusts since I'm lazy and don't feel like making my own. That shouldn't stop you if you want to, it will probably make it even better, I just know for a time/money ratio; it's not worth it too me.

Ingredients:

9 Oz of Chorizo(I get mine from a local Mexican grocery, but you can usually find it in most grocery stores)
1 14 inch Pizza Crust (What kind of crust you buy or make can change cook times. I'm just going off the one I got)
2 Tablespoons of Olive Oil
1 Tablespoon of Ranch
1 Tablespoon of Taco Sauce
1/2 Tablespoon of Sour Cream
1/2 Teaspoon of Lime Juice(I just make myself a drink with a lime wedge and squeeze a bit to get this)
4 Oz of Colby Jack Cheese (Shredded)
4 Oz of Queso Fresco
6 Oz of Mozzarella(Shredded)
Optional
1 Tablespoon Freshly Chopped Cilatro(This boils more down to if you like Cilantro or not. I love it and think it adds some great freshness to the dish)

What You Need:

Pizza Pan(Any sheet pan of the right size will work. I personally use a round pan or a pizza stone)
Pizza Cutter
Small Skiller
Oven
Wooden Spatula
Small bowl
Tiny Whisk or Spoon for mixing
Optional:
Brush
Measuring spoons
Metal Spoon
Knife and Cutting Board(If you wish to chop the Cilantro yourself)

Directions:

1. Start out by preheating your oven to 400 F. If you are going to hand shred your Mozzarella and Colby-Jack or chop Cilatro, do that now

2. Start heating the small skillet on the stove top on medium-high heat. Add a splash of Olive Oil(Just enough to coat the pan). As this is heating up, get your Chorizo ready to add.

3. Cook the Chorizo in the skillet, making sure to break it up with the wooden spatula as you cook. We want small pieces. The fat from the Chorizo will help it cook. Ideally we are shooting for when it starts to crisp up a bit and darken in color. Most of the fat should be cooked out but the Chorizo should not be dry. Once the Chorizo reaches it's completion set aside

4. As the Chorizo is cooking, in your small bowl combine the Lime Juice, Ranch, Taco Sauce, and Sour Cream. Mix with a whisk or spoon until homogeneous. You can do this after, but I prefer to do it while the Chorizo cooks/reduces.

5. Take your pizza crust and lay it out on your pizza pan. Using either the brush or just your fingers, spread olive oil across the dough. You don't want pools of oil, just a light layer across the top.

6. Take your shredded Colby Jack cheese and spread it out across the oiled dough to make a thin layer of cheese. On top of this, drizzle the Ranch/Taco/Lime/Sour Cream sauce. You want to cover most of the area with the sauce, but not spread it out like you would a normal tomato based pizza sauce.

7. Using your Metal Spoon or Wooden Spatula; remove the Chorizo from the pan and spread it on top of the pizza. Try and tilt the pan beforehand to let some fat/oil drain out. I use a spoon and gently shake it over the pizza so it sprinkles tasty meaty morsels across the surface.

8. Next take your Queso Fresco and crumble it over the pizza, like the rest of the toppings we are just looking at getting a mostly even coverage. After the Fresco is on, do the same with the Mozzarella.

9. Put the pizza in the oven for 8-12 minutes. You want the crust to be a nice golden brown ideally and the bottom to be crisp.

10. Remove the pizza pan from the oven and top with Cilantro if you choose to add it. Allow to cool for 2-3 minutes before using the pizza cutter to cut into slices.

11. Serve and enjoy. Both times I have enjoyed it with a cold drink(Mountain Dew with Lime and Strawberries, or Milk since the Chorizo can be spicy.)

Pics

[Image: WJR7i0a.png]

[Image: ekV5khF.png]

07-01-2020, 06:42 PMSpartanGibbles Wrote: Okay getting around to the Chorizo Pizza recipe I promised yesterday. This one is relatively simple and I do it with premade pizza crusts since I'm lazy and don't feel like making my own. That shouldn't stop you if you want to, it will probably make it even better, I just know for a time/money ratio; it's not worth it too me.

Ingredients:

9 Oz of Chorizo(I get mine from a local Mexican grocery, but you can usually find it in most grocery stores)
1 14 inch Pizza Crust (What kind of crust you buy or make can change cook times. I'm just going off the one I got)
2 Tablespoons of Olive Oil
1 Tablespoon of Ranch
1 Tablespoon of Taco Sauce
1/2 Tablespoon of Sour Cream
1/2 Teaspoon of Lime Juice(I just make myself a drink with a lime wedge and squeeze a bit to get this)
4 Oz of Colby Jack Cheese (Shredded)
4 Oz of Queso Fresco
6 Oz of Mozzarella(Shredded)
Optional
1 Tablespoon Freshly Chopped Cilatro(This boils more down to if you like Cilantro or not. I love it and think it adds some great freshness to the dish)

What You Need:

Pizza Pan(Any sheet pan of the right size will work. I personally use a round pan or a pizza stone)
Pizza Cutter
Small Skiller
Oven
Wooden Spatula
Small bowl
Tiny Whisk or Spoon for mixing
Optional:
Brush
Measuring spoons
Metal Spoon
Knife and Cutting Board(If you wish to chop the Cilantro yourself)

Directions:

1. Start out by preheating your oven to 400 F. If you are going to hand shred your Mozzarella and Colby-Jack or chop Cilatro, do that now

2. Start heating the small skillet on the stove top on medium-high heat. Add a splash of Olive Oil(Just enough to coat the pan). As this is heating up, get your Chorizo ready to add.

3. Cook the Chorizo in the skillet, making sure to break it up with the wooden spatula as you cook. We want small pieces. The fat from the Chorizo will help it cook. Ideally we are shooting for when it starts to crisp up a bit and darken in color. Most of the fat should be cooked out but the Chorizo should not be dry. Once the Chorizo reaches it's completion set aside

4. As the Chorizo is cooking, in your small bowl combine the Lime Juice, Ranch, Taco Sauce, and Sour Cream. Mix with a whisk or spoon until homogeneous. You can do this after, but I prefer to do it while the Chorizo cooks/reduces.

5. Take your pizza crust and lay it out on your pizza pan. Using either the brush or just your fingers, spread olive oil across the dough. You don't want pools of oil, just a light layer across the top.

6. Take your shredded Colby Jack cheese and spread it out across the oiled dough to make a thin layer of cheese. On top of this, drizzle the Ranch/Taco/Lime/Sour Cream sauce. You want to cover most of the area with the sauce, but not spread it out like you would a normal tomato based pizza sauce.

7. Using your Metal Spoon or Wooden Spatula; remove the Chorizo from the pan and spread it on top of the pizza. Try and tilt the pan beforehand to let some fat/oil drain out. I use a spoon and gently shake it over the pizza so it sprinkles tasty meaty morsels across the surface.

8. Next take your Queso Fresco and crumble it over the pizza, like the rest of the toppings we are just looking at getting a mostly even coverage. After the Fresco is on, do the same with the Mozzarella.

9. Put the pizza in the oven for 8-12 minutes. You want the crust to be a nice golden brown ideally and the bottom to be crisp.

10. Remove the pizza pan from the oven and top with Cilantro if you choose to add it. Allow to cool for 2-3 minutes before using the pizza cutter to cut into slices.

11. Serve and enjoy. Both times I have enjoyed it with a cold drink(Mountain Dew with Lime and Strawberries, or Milk since the Chorizo can be spicy.)

Pics

[Image: WJR7i0a.png]

[Image: ekV5khF.png]

you can only post receipes after regressing your own player at least once

[Image: Evok.gif]

[Image: merha.gif]

06-30-2020, 05:50 PMhhh81 Wrote: To address the overarching analogy I've seen you use, I think olives are disgusting. I don't want to eat them, and I actually would prefer they just weren't on my plate at all. If I were to go into an Internet forum and start yelling about how much I hate olives, I would get some very strange stares from people.
Olives are the spawn of Satan, and I will not be silenced.

[Image: KlusteR.gif]

Chiefs Monarchs Lions Berserkers Switzerland Blizzard pride Panthers Grizzlies

[Image: EePsAwN.png]    [Image: e0LuHwa.png]    [Image: eaex9S1.png]

Special thanks to @Carpy48, @Chevy, @Turd Ferguson, @fever95 and @enigmatic for the signatures!

Too much cheese on that pizza.

Falcons Monarchs Switzerland   Switzerland Monarchs Falcons
[Image: qGhUIfY.png] [Image: dGD5tIx.png]

Falcons Monarchs Switzerland   Switzerland Monarchs Falcons
[Image: qGhUIfY.png] [Image: dGD5tIx.png]

[Image: mutedfaith.gif]
Credit for the images goes to @Carpy48, @soulja, @fever95 and @Wasty