Create Account

S56 mPT #2 - Behind the Player Name

Well Jakub is pretty close to Jay and sounds Russian and Bruchevski is also pretty Russian and is kinda similar to my last name, so the name fits.

[Image: DrbPYHV.png]   [Image: B4x6AQm.png]
Scarecrows Russia Wolfpack

Rest In Peace Dangel

1st SHL Goal - S52 Game 1 vs Tampa 3. New England Wolfpack , Jakub Bruchevski 1 (Eko Van Otter 1, Delver Fudgeson 2) at 8:10

Scarecrows Platoon Russia

[Image: F4iUWyS.png]

My player name is pretty standard. I've had some more unique names, but I like to make players with my own name every now and then, and Alex is my real name, so that's where that comes from. As for Marshall, that was just a random name that I liked the sounds of.

[Image: d4tHOa1.png]

There wasn't much thought put into it. I wanted a long first name, and a surname that ended with -sson. Alexander is a classic name that is good sounding, but there wasn't really much thought put into the surname. Alexander Oscarsson together sounds pretty Swede (heh) so I just went for it.

[Image: K6ykz0o.png]
Theodor Larsson
TimberTimber
pridepride

Well erm like last time i named my player after my self... Not really that creative... And i play hockey my self so i get to make my in game self better then i am.

[Image: Bananabread.gif] 

Thank you @Carpy48, @honkerrs

i like watching the office on in the background, so choosing michael scarn to be my shl player was a no brainer. scarn is a world class secret agent who also has a flair for skating and saving the NHL All Star Game

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]

[Image: scarn.png]

[Image: m59RPb7.png] [Image: czechup.png]
[Image: giphy.gif][Image: giphy.gif]

I chose this player name not for a myriad of reasons that may or may not be incredibly boring or uninteresting, but for one simple reason. It's my real name.

Nathan Explosion is a fictional character from a cartoon show called Metalocalypse. he is the lead singer of the Dethklok band which despite being of fictional nature, has real music albums produced by it's creator, Brendan Small. My first character was named Toki Warooth, also a character from this how. So i decided to keep the trend alive with Explosion since it allowed me to do silly stuff in my point tasks as I am not really creative without solid inspiration.

Character Page RD- Quarterback
[Image: micool132.gif]

Retired players:
-Toki Wartooth
-Nathan Explosion btw
-Angus McFife XVIII

[Image: lUeg4KM.png]

My great grandfather told me that his dying wish was for me to make a hockey sim player named after him, but I thought his name wasn't snazzy enough so I made Slap McShotty which is an anagram of his name, "St. Taco Lymphs".

hodOOOOr'hOOOdoooooooor hoooodor hOOdOOORRRR, Hooooooodooooorrrr HoooooddddddddoooooooRRRR

SMJHL Stats || SHL Stats
[Image: YZjkK9Q.png] PORTAL [Image: rwqM7d3.png]
Berserkers Elk Falcons Renegades Germany

Stats Pre-S53 || Stats S53+
[Image: yXVPZSm.png] [Image: updates2.png]
Outlaws Switzerland Wolfpack
S53 All-Star and Richan Trophy Nominee
S60 Jeff Dar Trophy Winner
Never forget

I wish I could tell you that I have some special significant thing that lead me to name my player Adrik Baranov but I don’t. I just gave him a very Russian name, taking a step away from the Razin family name that I had for my last two players.

50 words

Andren Akerson (Present)
Adrik Baranov (S55 to S70)
Rurik Razin (S32 to S44)
Roy Razin (S17 to S32) (HOF/Rage HOF)
Audun Wissink (S5 to S15)

My player's name is Asclepius Perseus Flitterwind. This time I wanted to create a player with Greek roots. I always like to make my player name complicated for other users and this time it wasn't any different.

[Image: 47052_s.gif]
[Image: 3NfeQdx.png]
[Image: rwzgzyB.png]
[Image: ju78wnC.png]

[Image: Yztckjo.png] [Image: PlcJv9V.png]

Viljami (sp?) Seppanen was a player in Wasty's PHL that was property of the Phoenix Screamin' Cacti. It only makes sense that he would have a son after all the hard fuckin' he did there, so that's where the name Jesse Seppanen came from.

[Image: g7VtVXX.png?1]

[Image: Z8YSDad.gif]

[Image: crutchfield.gif]

Well my real name is Taylor Johnson and when I originally was looking for a country of origin I thought a Scandinavian country would be cool. Was looking up popular names and Johansson seemed like a direct lineage of Johnson so just kept it pretty simple. Maybe next time I'll try to be more creative lol.

[Image: 15Ng51w.png][Image: draNOgf.png]

This one's pretty simple. Being awful at coming up with names of things, I very originally Scandinavianized my actual name in accordance with my fictional players nation of birth, Norway.

[Image: uxBTBCX.png]
Berserkers norway

This one is actually pretty funny, at least in my opinion. When I was in one of my college classes, I had written my name on a sheet of paper that was to be peer reviewed by another classmate. Given that my handwriting is terrible, my fellow classmate misread what I had written, and on another form where they had to put my name in they somehow spelled my last name "Rankin" as "Ronlain." I'll be honest, I had to try really hard to not laugh when I was handed back that paper. That name sort of stuck with me and my other friends as an alter ego of sorts, "Ronlain." So now when I have to create fake names and I don't want to use my real last name, I'll name my characters James Ronlain.

[Image: rankle.gif]
[Image: 9rbVE0N.png]

Barracuda Chomp Chomp Water Dog Barracuda
Scarecrows Scarecrow Noises Scarecrows
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]

I wanted to make a player with a fairly normal name and was thinking about names that I liked. I started with the last name, and without knowing there was already a Commander Shepard in the league, the character was the inspiration for my last name. For the first name I tried to pick out something that sounded ok in combination. The inspiration for that was Ryan O'Reilly, who I had in mind to style my player after.

[Image: jrousseau.gif]
[Image: j7ebBxQ.png] [Image: FbT2Pb1.png]
Canada Knights Canada Knights Canada