Create Account

S65 PT #5: Day With the Cup

Code:
Written Task: What would your player's day with the cup look like? Would it be a wild and crazy whirlwind party around your home town? Is there a coach or a teacher or a parent you'd want to visit? Maybe an important place to your player? Maybe you'd just like to sit next to it on your deck and listen to nature. I don't know! You tell me! What would your player do during their dream day with the cup. (150+ words)

BASE PACK would probably not party too much with his twenty-four hours with the cup because a pack of cards unfortunately cannot hold its liquor too well. It would still be an exciting day I'm sure, celebrating all the success BASE PACK has had. I know a lot of people fill up the cup with drinks and whatnot but BASE PACK would fill up the cup with SHL trading cards! You can't really do much with them in there but it could be a good photo opportunity for anyone attending his private party. He would take the cup by some card shops to show off the cup where BASE PACK first got his start in the world. There are many card shop owners that BASE PACK would like to thank for helping him fill up his pack of cards to better block shots on the ice with. Then BASE PACK would probably fall asleep with the cup next to him in bed to top off the whole thing, a very sentimental moment for BASE PACK. It wouldn't be too crazy of a day but I am sure that BASE PACK would enjoy it.

193 words

[Image: hw6Eojc.png]

[Image: lqfXIpe.jpeg]

Written Task: What would your player's day with the cup look like? Would it be a wild and crazy whirlwind party around your home town? Is there a coach or a teacher or a parent you'd want to visit? Maybe an important place to your player? Maybe you'd just like to sit next to it on your deck and listen to nature. I don't know! You tell me! What would your player do during their dream day with the cup. (150+ words)

Very few people know this, but the SHL Challenge Cup is actually made from Beskar, so it is of great importance to Grogu Mandosson. Ever since Grogu started hanging out with jedis and Mandalorians, he has been training in both styles to become the ultimate hockey jedi mandalorian warrior. He itches to get his hands on the Challenge Cup, so he can go to the Forge Master and have her smelt down the Cup and reforge it into the best suit of armor ,,, I mean set of hockey equipment -- that exists. The Cup is easily big enough to make shoulder pads, shin pads, elbow pads, and a shiny helmet like the Los Angeles Kings wear. Perhaps there would even be enough to make a Beskar hockey stick but more likely the stick would be Grogu's light-saber so maybe not necessary. Grogu of course would then have to make a replica Challenge Cup to give back to the league, hopefully they would not notice that it had been replaced with a krayt dragon skull wrapped in tinfoil.

[Image: dZqcwmW.jpg?format=webp&width=710&height=473]

Grizzlies      S76 SMJHL DRAFT 3RD OVERALL PICK      Grizzlies
Argonauts        S77 SHL DRAFT 4TH OVERALL PICK          Argonauts
norway                     IIHF TEAM NORWAY                       norway

(This post was last modified: 06-15-2022, 01:40 PM by RashfordU.)

PLAYER PROMPT

Mikko Rashford would be bringing the Challenge Cup back home to his hometown of Mustikkamaa, Finland. Would the small island be able to handle the fanfare? probably not. But just imagine how many kids would get to see something they may have never seen before. Getting the chance to see and touch something that so many young kids aspire to one day win.

A good chunk of the day would be spent in the local school and hospital, giving local families a chance to see and celebrate with the rest of the Rashford family. The day would finish back at the Rashford home where the family would get to spend some time together. You can definitely expect many of the family members to get on the boat and make sure the cup has a life jacket wrapped around it. What will be the drink of choice? probably a never ending supply of smoothies from one of the local restaurants, because who can't get enough of a good smoothie!

[img=0x0]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/889201044154904606/1150524829653536909/mikko.png?ex=65bff03f&is=65ad7b3f&hm=7f3229285f883239ca6017785e905ed3ff0a8b42b94f57638f43c11a5e635414&[/img][img=0x0]https://simulationhockey.com/tradingcards/4028.png[/img][img=0x0]https://simulationhockey.com/tradingcards/5431.png[/img][img=0x0]https://simulationhockey.com/tradingcards/5570.png[/img][img=0x0]https://simulationhockey.com/tradingcards/7241.png[/img][img=0x0]https://simulationhockey.com/tradingcards/5906.png[/img][img=0x0]https://simulationhockey.com/tradingcards/6149.png[/img][img=0x0]https://simulationhockey.com/tradingcards/7950.png[/img]

I know it is massively cliché. But Ruslan Zaporozhets would end up bringing the cup with him back to his home town of Zaporizhzhia Ukraine. Partying with childhood friends, family, and of course showing the towns people that he is a champion. Perhaps it would inspire some of the next generation.

Eating some of his Babushka's famous Perogies out of the bowl of it. Taking it for a ride in his friend's Lada. Going to saunas and nightclubs in Kyiv like how most would tend to with said cup. Of course, taking the Challenge Cup to Khortytsya island to honour his Cossack ancestors would be the highlight of his time. With all the beauty, i am almost certain Ruslan would not sleep until the next day. Making the most of his 24 hours particular with this being his first cup win.

Its a day worth dreaming about and i one day hope to make it a reality.

[Image: 3GX9nYb.png]
[Image: CptSquall.gif]

PBE PT

[Image: bgwUtVZ.png]

Player Prompt
Karl's day with the cup will be certainly long awaited for. His entire career has revolved around his put your head down and grind attitude. It's only fitting that the cup would come the same way, after years of grinding come the spoils.
His day would be relatively subdued. He'd fly it out to his remote, self sustaining cabin in the middle of no where Montana. The helicopter trip would probably give away the location, but hey, it's the cup. Once there he would relax and have a chill day with his friends, sharing this accomplishment with those who mean so much to him. No crowds, no media, just a few great friends and thousands of acre's of nature at their bidding. Grill up some steaks, crack some beers, hot tub, board games, you name it, anything is on the table this day, and once it's all done, the small group will have a new intimate memory to cherish.

Upon handing the cup off I'd suspect Karl would also announce his retirement from playing.

[Image: krash.gif]

[Image: kLRJavo.png][Image: ZjgHcNL.png]

[Image: s9JOf1N.png][Image: wW0VNnL.png]
(This post was last modified: 06-15-2022, 02:36 PM by EsAmYk. Edited 1 time in total.)

Prompt 1:

One of my greatest achievements as an athlete would be to win the SHL Cup.  I would honestly just be super happy to win and celebrate with my team.  I was unaware of the tradition of having 24 hours with the cup until one of my teammates asked what I would do with it.  after some thoughts, I would definitely be sad to only have one day with it, as I would want it for 3 days for everything I would like to do.  But in the end, this is what I would do:  I would invite all of my teammates, both current and past, from the SHL, SMJHL, and the SSL for a party in my hometown.  We would celebrate my first big SHL trophy.  After that, I would travel back to my place of birth with it, and just reminisce on my life as young fawn.  It would take a good few hours to get there, and it would be so remote, no one would be able to get ahold of me to return the Cup.  So either someone will be with me to take the cup when I've had my time with it, or, I'll bring it back with me that next day to return it.

[Image: SS.png]                                        [Image: image0.png?width=268&height=375]                                        [Image: ACapSiege1.png?width=500&height=362]

Written Task: What would your player's day with the cup look like? Would it be a wild and crazy whirlwind party around your home town? Is there a coach or a teacher or a parent you'd want to visit? Maybe an important place to your player? Maybe you'd just like to sit next to it on your deck and listen to nature. I don't know! You tell me! What would your player do during their dream day with the cup.

As I am playing in St. Louis, we don't have a huge chance at the Four Star Cup, but as you said, you can still hope and dream about it, right? My day with the cup would be very relaxed, taking it back home to my close friends and family. I would try to keep it on the low, but to be completely honest, my family and close friends would end up catching wind of my win and arrival, and plan a huge town party in my name, where everybody on town would be able to ce and take a picture with the cup, and of course, meet me in the flesh. Besides my parents, my best friends from Minor Hockey hockey deserve a chance to bask in the glory of the Four Star Cup I helped win. And of course, the only reason I won this Cup is hard work, and I can't afford to miss a day of training for the Cup, so Mr. Four Star is going to be involved in my training routine, bench pressing the Cup, jogging with the dead weight, and whatever Mr. Four Star suggests!

[Image: iQSPFuj.jpeg]
[Image: z6GYaGE.gif]

Long John Donair's day with the cup would be pretty low-key. Instead of staying in Los Angeles, he would absolutely request for the Cup to be delivered to his family's house in Milwaukee. He would invite over his old team, the Milwaukee Power of the NA3HL (that gave him a start before his drafting to the SMJHL), along with several extended family members. There aren't many other friends of Donair's who would care, more than likely, because hockey has been his whole life! In any case, maybe the City of Milwaukee would want to do something special for him, as there are very few Milwaukee natives who have ever played in the SHL or really experienced any sort of success in hockey. A nice, calm barbecue and, at most, a small parade around a few blocks in MKE would be the whole day. Donair isn't the most wild and crazy guy on the Panthers; I'm sure they will all have crazier stories.

Graphic Task: Depict your player enjoying their off-ice moment with the cup.

Aaron Wilson driving with the cup around his hometown

[Image: day_with_the_cup_result.png]

Player info | Updates | Stats
SteelhawksCanadaWhalers

[Image: aawil.gif]

The day with the cup would be spent first with a party with the family back home everyone close friends and family just to enjoy it and hang out for the amazing accomplishment of the season. It’s not easy to imagine hoisting the cup it is very hard Shylo is on his second run hoping to make it back to the finals and win it all. The second part of the day would be going downtown Toronto home of Shylo and showing it off around the city showing that a hometown boy can do it for the city he loves so dear. Maybe go to a Toronto Northstars game. Maybe even bring it back to Montreal and have fun with it their where is SHL team is and spend time with the fans that are waiting for him to move up. It goes without saying you’d pop open a bottle of Champaign and have some fun with it that is for sure.

[Image: FR-B3jfXsAAvEaW?format=png&name=small]

[Image: L5uOuUr.png]

[Image: TqPg1ou.gif]

The league is not ready for if M’Baku Olubori ever gets to win the Challenge Cup. It will be a full-blown, city wide (if not country-wide) celebration for the people of Nigeria. Why, you ask? Have you ever heard of a Nigerian-born hockey player? Me neither, but Olubori is as proud an African man as you’ll find. Everything he does is for the honor of his people, a heavy load for anyone to carry. If he is able to beat all the doubters and detractors and bring home a championship to his home country? Shiiiiiii, that party is going to be INSANE. Nigerians know how to throw down, and that party will be the loudest, joyful, and most well-seasoned dang party the Southern Hemisphere’s ever seen. Some stories will never make it back to North America, but if the Cup could talk…. Its time in Nigeria would be quite the story! Glory to Nigeria, Wakanda Forever!

Platoon Elk Elk Platoon
Argonauts Argonauts
PlatoonGermanyRaptors

[Image: AH23zKq.png]
Thank you karey, OrbitingDeath Ragnar, and sköldpaddor for sigs! 
[Image: BAL_Player_Page.png] [Image: BAL_Update.png]

Atlanta cup pool party 
[Image: stanley-cup-poolside_1.png]

[Image: 75fL0ul.png]
credit to Qwest

Oh boy! WOWIE! Patya can only imagine what is day with Cup like. Patya would do many things. Patya would take Cup back to Omsk for show all who believe in Patya what dreams he has achieved! Everyone who always say "Patya can do it" would get to party with Patya! WOWIE! PATYA TIME! Patya would want for drink from Cup. Patya not sure what is drink, though. Maybe fizzy bubbles alcohol drink or maybe milk for make big and strong. Patya very undecided on this. Patya also want to show Cup to father and mother for always supporting Patya most. Patya am nothing without parents. Patya even take Kristen Landry for meet parents with Cup! WOWIE! TWO BIRDS ONE STONE! There would be much big parade in Omsk for Cup coming to visit! Patya want all childrens to see too so they can be inspire for play hockey better than Patya! If Patya can do it, so can them! Patya just want to inspire.

Lore: Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3 | Part 4 | Part 5
[Image: 65011_s.gif]
[Image: Eo2nBCt.png]   [Image: HKi05IH.png]   [Image: gs89eGV.png]