Create Account

S65 PT #5: Day With the Cup

SSL PT

[Image: symmetrik.gif]

Prince George Firebirds GM (S34-S36)
Toronto North Stars GM (S37-S43)
[Image: symmshl.gif]

My day with the cup will be lounging in my swamp, with the cup filled to the brim with spaghetti ?. Nothing like recovering from a long and challenging playoff run like basking in the sun and crushing cups of spaghetti. I would, of course, also engage in video chats with some of my more bitter rivals. The screen would be filled with me neck deep in a cup full of spaghetti with my unwitting recipients being forced to contemplate how the lost to a f$@King turtle. I would also be contractually obligated to your around to various reptile shelters and orphanages to give hope tomfutire generations that success can be theirs too. There would likely be some wild team celebrations. I harken back to winning the four star when the entire team hung out in a Russian spa for about 2 months. Good times. Time to see how close this is to reality. See you all there

[Image: visceralpotamus.gif]

Written 1: Esa Parmborg is all about food and giving back to the community, so my day with the cup would involve both. First I would eat chicken parm out of the cup and just chill with it at my house, then I'd take it around town to mt favorite restaurants and let fans eat out of it, then I'd bring it to a fan event for kids to get a chance to see and touch the cup and get pictures with it. Then I would bring it to my friends and family for a big bbq and everyone could just hang out with it and enjoy the experience. Later at home when things calmed down I would wash it down and eat ice cream out of it before going to sleep with it in my bed between myself and my 3 girlfriends. It would be a great day and night with the cup for Parmborg.

---> ParmBorg Highlights <---
[Image: cgv4vCv.png] Goal[Image: 95lCCDx.png]
[Image: parmborg.gif]

[Image: steelhead77.gif]

#1 All-Time SHL Goal & Point Scorer 
- First 2,000 TPE Player in SHL History - 
- First 400 Goal Scorer in SHL History -
- Only 500 Goal Scorer in SHL History -
- First GM to Win 5 & 6 Challenge Cups -
Esa Anrikkanen Award - SMJHL ROY - Est. S34
Vidrik Onoprienko Award Winner - S45

Dragonite[Image: 271.png][Image: 291.png][Image: 321.png][Image: 401.png][Image: 42banner2.png][Image: r-Wt4-AB350oooo.png] Dragonite

What would your player's day with the cup look like? Would it be a wild and crazy whirlwind party around your home town? Is there a coach or a teacher or a parent you'd want to visit? Maybe an important place to your player? Maybe you'd just like to sit next to it on your deck and listen to nature. I don't know! You tell me! What would your player do during their dream day with the cup. (150+ words)

Paul Koivu would actually go back to his home town with the cup, i know no one else does that but whatever. He would go to his childhood arena and let the kids in his old town see the cup from themselves and make them dream about having the cup too one day. He would also show it to his family, and hopefully be the first koivu to do it so he could show his brothers that he is the best koivu (he is very competitive by the way). Paul would not put anything inside the cup like people do, and even les eat or drink out of it. There has been so many nasty stuff in there he does not even want to start thinking aobut it. But let us be honest, the cup is far away for paul so he has a lot of time to think about what to do when he has the cup

158 words

[Image: BriePK.gif]
|Canada |Steelhawks| Armada|

|Canada| Inferno| Knights|

[Image: unknown.png]

Oh boy tommy westbrook but this time i upd is a crazy silly little guy that gets up to some kind of cool stuff in the offseason and its like what quesiton that is like what doesnt he do. personally tyommy westbrook but this time upd would prob start off with a coffee shop visit in the morning, got to start with a cup of joe, you know what i mean lol? anyways so yeah cup of coffee and then tommy westbrook but this time i upd would go down to the local marine and like get on a boat and go boat surfing with the cup. he would bring along his friends and then also his teammates. and then he would go back to the local like food place and theyn everyone would get food and maybe pour some liquids in the cup (which one who knows) and drink out of the legendary cup.

[Image: TommyWestbrook.jpg]
[Image: UznKCpb.png]

player prompt

Archie bringing the cup to Italy? I dont think you can dodge having a massive celebration with the whole town, even if he has no idea who most of the people are, they just show up! Obviously, food is going to show up in the cup, no matter what weird and disgusting things have been in it before, and oh boy nonna is going to flex all of her skills to make it the best damn ravioli the world has ever seen. The importance of this thing to the local hockey scene is really big though, and Archie would at least try to give some extra time with it to the local hockey team, the kids trying to go down the same path he did all those years ago and maybe even have a nostalgic moment himself, the biggest cup in hand back in the ice rink where this whole journey began.

Manhattan Rage | General Manager
[Image: LSZLcjq.png]
thanks Sulovilen for the sig!
D | Manhattan Rage | Czechia

[Image: 8NuVFvj.png]

If I had one day with the SHL cup I believe the absolute first thing I would do is take it home to my family who supported me when I was just a youngster and are honestly a huge reason why I would even be in the position to be an SHL champion anyways. In that same vein I would also probably take it to my hometown and show it to all the youth coaches and teammates I played with along the way who turned me into the type of player that could actually call himself a champion in this league. And then, to close off the night, I would probably take it to my favorite bars and restaurants and just enjoy the moment for a bit. By the time it would be my turn to turn it into the next team I would feel like I had done everything I would ever want to to do with it - and it is hard to beat that. Most of all I would just be happy to have won it - the rest does not matter as much.

Code:
185 words

[Image: jsteele1423.gif]
[Image: dOfqg1T.png]
[Image: lhZ3TTV.png]
[Image: QwTZD8C.png] [Image: uJXrVDL.png]
Click my logo below to see me LIVE on Twitch!
[Image: vNTwVv3.png]

A day with the cup would be really huge and would be a lot of fun, many people do the same things over and over with the cup. Things like drinking from it, taking to the beach, going swimming with it, and normal mundane type of things. Matsmith, however if he had the chance to spend a day with the cup would do something a little bit more crazy. I'm not sure anyone has ever skydove with the cup, so that's what I would do. I would take it up in the air on a plane, strap it to my person and jump from the plane. The cup would descend from the sky at high speeds and land safetly on the ground. I do believe I would be the only person who would have done this, so it would be truly unique. After that, I would take it to my favorite restaurant and eat all of my meals out of it. Then I'd get the worlds biggest ice cream float and eat that out of the top of the cup as well.

[Image: sdcore.gif]

Player Page [Image: berserkers.png] [Image: syndicate2.png]Update Page

[Image: sgu3vVP.png]
[Image: 9vq7IEu.png]

So you want a wild time with the cup do you? Well unfortunately my current player has never had a chance to lift the chalice but my former player did on two occasions. Out of the two times, I would say S55 was the wildest. Now I know I am supposed to use this prompt to talk about the amazing players on that S55 team but I honestly can't remember them off the top of my head. So please don't penalize me too much. Buffalo being Buffabros we took that cup everywhere, even to a water park where we sent it down a water slide and found out that thing don't float. So then we took it to a bar where we, what else, filled it with beer and champagne and let people from Buffalo drink out of it all night, but of course we charged the drinks to the league because we considered it public relations.

[Image: YQkXo45.png]

Written Task: What would your player's day with the cup look like? Would it be a wild and crazy whirlwind party around your hometown? Is there a coach or a teacher or a parent you'd want to visit? Maybe an important place to your player? Maybe you'd just like to sit next to it on your deck and listen to nature. I don't know! You tell me! What would your player do during their dream day with the cup. (150+ words)

Wide Peepo Happy 3 Koivu's day with the cup would include being wide and happy with the cup because that's all he is about. He would take to the happiest places in his hometown that I forget the place is called. But he will bring it to his friends and family so they could be wide and happy with the cup. His brothers wide peepo happy 1, wide peepo happy 2, wide peepo happy 4 would all drink beers out of the challenge cup. I would also have the biggest party where we would get all drunk and happy,happy from the celebration and the beers of course. We would have the best time, We will try and not get too wild with the cup that we put it in danger or that the cops have to come to our place. I would spend my day with the cup and make sure i cherish it as its a once in a lifetime opportunity.

[Image: hallsy.png]

The first thing i would do with the cup is naturally drink a big, cold ass beer out of it. That has been the dream since day one. After that is done the first place I would take it to would be back to germany to show it around Füssen and the nearby areas. It goes without saying that there will be a crazy party, in which we use the cup as a chalice, salsa bowl and toilet bowl towards the end of the night. I promise we will disinfect it once we are through. Lastly I would take the cup to the local hospitals and schools in Philly so that the whole city can share our victory since its thanks to them that we are able to thrive and be the team that they want and need us to be, any cup that philly wins in the future will be completely on our fans for their undying support

Raptors Raptors  Raptors Raptors Raptors Raptors

Forge Forge Forge Forge Forge Forge 

Germany Germany Germany Germany Germany Germany 

[Image: drokeep.gif]

If Billy Blazes won the cup he would get up to a lot of shenanigans, some debaucherous, some wholesome. First he would fly to his hometown of Rotterdam, and show it to his parents who sacrificed so much to get him to where he is now. After meeting his parents he would go downtown to parade it along the canals and celebrate in his hometown. Then he would go down to his hometown teams arena to show it to his former coaches and any younglings who happen to be down there. After showing off the cup in Rotterdam, he would go down to Amsterdam to visit the Heineken production facility. There he would fill up the cup with his favorite beer, and chug as much of it as he could handle, as well as hand sips out to his fellow countrymen. After consuming the beer he would continue to party around the nightlife of Amsterdam until he passes out.

Player Prompt

Superstar hockey player of the forward variety Pablo Salvacti, who plays for the team based out of Atlanta, Georgia, United States of America, affectionately referred to as the Atlanta Inferno, would have a crazy super awesome wild day with the cup. He would lug the thing across the pond (the Atlantic Ocean) over to his home town of Milan, Italy to spend a majority of the day with his family and friends from back home. He would then rent a Ferrari and drive around with the cup just because he can. After that he would go to Tunnel Club, still in the city of Milan, and get super fucked up and rave with the club and a bunch of random people. Hopefully he doesn't lose the cup or dent the cup or drop it in a canal because that would not be very good and could possibly damage the cup! He would do his best to protect it but a rave and a drive with the cup could both end up disastrous but it's a risk Pablo is willing to take.

181 words

[Image: Jepox.gif]

Foley's only ever brought home hardware twice in his career and both times occured in juniors within the states. Read: no alcohol can legally be obtained for him. So while he enjoyed sharing his days with the Four-star cup, and his off-season with the Agante trophy with friends and family in private with drinks, or in public with sobriety, it wasnt the full effect he wanted. If he were to win the cup now though? His day with it would be insane. Especially in Tampa Bay. It would not leave his side all-day. Breakfast at a Denny's or some shit? The cup is there. Going out for a walk? The cup is wheeled (or carried) right behind him. Taking a nap? The cup is tucked in all nice next to him. But the real creme de la creme is the night life in Tampa. Club hopping with the cup. Random ass people are just gonna be drinking from it, Foley will be drinking from it, really it's gonna be just like every other club-hopping experience in Florida except the cup is just... there for it.

No better way to celebrate than to share it with community, or something like that.

[Image: mazatt.gif]

[Image: KhdDH3Q.png] [Image: q4PM2XX.png]

PLAYER PROMPT

If Slip McScruff had a day with the cup, he would probably be pretty tame. Staying hidden away from society just really pushing the limits of what you can eat out of a cup. To warm up, he would do the standard normal bowl using foods. Cereal, chicken noodle soup, and ice cream. Then, he would elevate his game to things normally reserved for plates. Definitely a steak, a baked potato, and possibly a pancake. At this point, things get a bit weird. Partially because he has to push the limits of cup based eating, but mostly because he has to push through the boundaries of his own stomach having eaten 6 full portioned meals. If he was smarter, he would have done kiddie portions of the meals to go for variety, but his stubborn self decided on integrity instead. He has to eat a full meal to prove the feasibility, if he just did partial servings, people would say that's why it worked.

Anyway, lastly he eats things meant for hand based consumption. We are talking about hot dogs, tacos, and pizza. However, he eats these things with a spoon as a matter of integrity. Anyway, we are doing a lot of hoping that they wash the cup before and after each player's day.

[Image: scrufdaddy2.gif]
credit to Flappy, ToeDragon, and Carpy

Patriotes Stars Panthers Platoon Specters Platoon Panthers Specters Aurora Jets Usa Scarecrows

[Image: Tqabyfh.png][Image: UDyqktK.png][Image: 1DL5JDX.png]