Create Account

S67 PT #4: Limited Edition Due: October 16th @ 11:59 PM (PST)

ISFL Affiliate
Different Forum Username: footballiscool

In the world of sports and its culture of limited edition jerseys, there are often creative minds behind these designs. Today, that creative mind is Ben Waters, expert jersey designer, and trust me: he's gonna bring his flair to the situation. First off, FUCK BLUE! WE ARE GOING BLACK AND PURPLE! Here is what the haters will say: "what? those colors make no sense?" "blizzards arent purple..." Here is what he replies: "yeah? how's this for black and purple" and then he gives them a black eye. Inside the jersey we will be incorporating a 3D representation of a blizzard and then that blizzard will come out of the jersey and KILL OUR OPPONENTS AND RUN THEM OVER! AND THEN DESTROY THE STADIUM THAT WE'RE PLAYING IN! (we will only use the jerseys on road games). I think that will really make the blizzard team a dangerous force to be reckoned with, literally... haha!

[Image: ili5NZ2.png]

Hodor came up with a really special idea: Hodor Appreciation Day. Nobody knows what the first word actually means since apparently no one's translated it before so we've given him the benefit of the doubt that he's not being narcissistic. Hodor's special colors are hodor and hodor, so he probably found very specific names on department store paint swatches and once again we have to give him the benefit of the doubt and just pick Regina Elk colors. Lastly, he said the unique logo style is "hodor!" and you know the drill, we had no idea what he meant and just went with the default Elk design. You know, come to think of it he might have just wanted to confuse us and make us use the default Regina uniform as a celebration of our team in general, especially considering he wanted it to be the normal price and available to everyone and at all times of the the year. Clever Hodor...

hodOOOOr'hOOOdoooooooor hoooodor hOOdOOORRRR, Hooooooodooooorrrr HoooooddddddddoooooooRRRR

SMJHL Stats || SHL Stats
[Image: YZjkK9Q.png] PORTAL [Image: rwqM7d3.png]
Berserkers Elk Falcons Renegades Germany

Stats Pre-S53 || Stats S53+
[Image: yXVPZSm.png] [Image: updates2.png]
Outlaws Switzerland Wolfpack
S53 All-Star and Richan Trophy Nominee
S60 Jeff Dar Trophy Winner
Never forget

[Image: O99cGAQ.jpg]

[Image: Evok.gif]

[Image: merha.gif]

CREATIVE PROMPT
I already know that we, the Elk, will have a special jersey to celebrate our historic S67. The jersey will be use for the team's first game of S68 season during the national anthems. We just had our best season in history while finishing 1st in our conference, 1st in our division and 2nd in the league. Our jersey will still be purple, but a more white one. We'll also have an elk as our logo. The elk's face would be showed in front with shiny eyes. The elk's woods are way bigger than the original one, as it shows our dominance and that we are the predator to the other teams. We'll also have a S67 sticker, as it represents when we had our historic season. The jersey will also be held on the top of the arena so our fans will remember S67 for a long time. 
154 words

[Image: dad.png]

David-Arturri Donskoi
Regina Elk
Hey I'm DAD can I adopt you?

Hockey Prompt:

I don’t have a great deal of collectibles, but I do have an Alex Ovechkin bobblehead from December 18, 2008 against the St. Louis Blues which is a pretty cool one with him in a suit holding all of his hardware that he won the previous offseason. If I remember correctly, this was also student game night and I went with a few friends from college. I do know the Caps won this game, but looking at the boxscore I definitely don’t remember the abuse of officials penalty they took.

My favorite collectible though is a framed team photo that was gifted to me a week after the Caps won the Stanley Cup in 2018. It shows the entire team and coaching staff and lists out the first three rounds’ series results and then the final series scores individually against the Golden Knights. It was a nice birthday gift after such a crazy season where most people didn’t think the team was getting anywhere near the cup that year.

[Image: CAu3g3c.png]

[Image: zS2lCMp.png]  [Image: oMh09WY.png]  [Image: 1DL5JDX.png]  [Image: wu5MVvy.png]  [Image: sXDU6JX.png]

ISFL PT

[Image: symmetrik.gif]

Prince George Firebirds GM (S34-S36)
Toronto North Stars GM (S37-S43)
[Image: symmshl.gif]

Hockey prompt

I’m not much of a collector. Since I was a kid, the only Montreal Canadiens things I held on to were a picture of Saku Koivu, a mini goalie stick, and pa k if post-it notes with the Habs logo on it, a bunch of hats and tshirts and one of those MacFarlane figurines, Saku Koivu again. I wouldn’t even consider this a collection of anything but those are what I held on to. My father in-law is a big time collector, and since he found out I was a Habs fan, he has started gifting me some really cool Canadiens memorabilia over the years. I can now tout a pretty alright collection. Recently I added a really old stick with a bunch of autographs on it. Pretty alright if you ask me. Who knows if this will continue, I’m quite happy with what I have right now, a little bit of childhood nostalgia and done actual collectors items. But as my interest goes, I might want to start finding my own stuff!

[Image: Ci4nm13.png]sig by @Bruins10 
Scarecrows   Specters   Canada 

Hockey Prompt:

I have a pretty large hockey memorabilia collection, headlined by a couple of cool jerseys. One of my really cool ones is a 2002 Russian Olympic team customized as Sergei Fedorov, and then signed by him. I also have an away Blue Jackets jersey that was signed by the entire 2019 roster (The team that swept Tampa Bay). As far as non jerseys go, I have a puck from my first hockey game that has a funny story behind it. I was five years old when my dad took me to the local ECHL team, the Dayton Bombers (RIP). About halfway through the game, I got hit in the head by a puck that got deflected into the stands. It wasn't going very fast according to my dad, I had tried to catch it but young me was not good at catching things. I got that puck encased in a glass box, it's a fun conversation piece when I have people over or talk about my hockey collection.

[Image: Faelax.gif]
[Image: aroach.gif]
[Image: vhY18i8.png]    [Image: DNLeeu0.png]

oh wow let me tell you all about tommy westbrook but this time i upd and he is wearing the hamilton steelhawks new special edition jersey. the jersey is for the pig night that hamitlon is putting on for all its fans around the world. pig night happens once a year and the jerseys are pink to look like a little pig. anyways so everyone wears it and you oink and stuff. essentailly you take the hamilton steelhawks current home jersey and you change all the blue that is currently on it and change it to pink so it looks more like a pig. we would sell only a very small amount because we want to keep it special and it would sell for around 200 bucks. you gotta empty that wallet if you want the good pig stuff. they sell out so fast every year because who doesnt want pig.

[Image: TommyWestbrook.jpg]
[Image: UznKCpb.png]

PBE PT

[Image: 5PYmCAe.png]
[Image: doubtfulalpha.gif]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
[Image: vHNIXVO.png][Image: 639861613880541184.png] Cal Juice [Image: 639861613880541184.png][Image: RyzkmSj.png]
[Image: Eo2nBCt.png] Tomas Zadina
[Image: tkMQzhf.png] Brady McIntyre
[Image: ice-level.svg]

limited edition can best be described as something available for only a short time, made in short supplies to make it seem more exclusive and cooler. So what could Edmonton possibly bring except a throwback Edmonton Blizzard not making the playoffs jersey. After one season of making the playoffs, the Blizzard returned to the postseason in spectacular fashion atops the backs of players like brian davenport, bas o'bigbers, justin time and many more. Make an exclusive jersey to mock an aberration year and marking the turn into a new and hopefully dominant era of the blizzard would be the play, marketing ironically at hipsters and people who like shitty jokes. The hipsters and people in Edmonton would love to bring it up to rub in the team's continuous success at making the playoffs and the players would wear it to mock certain teams who struggle year in and year out to make much of an impact... if any.

“The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again. ... There are neither beginnings nor endings to the Wheel of Time. But it was a beginning.”

[Image: HFFO.gif]

For New Englands historic 50th season anniversary, they decided to do a couple of different things in order to celebrate all the seasons for the new engalnd wolfpack. First of all, on the helmets we will have the S30, S31, S33 cups, with the original logos as well. Then, on some of the jerseys we will have the original hydra logo, the updated one, and the old wolfpack logos on the jerseys sometimes. The last thing we did to commemorate, was to bring back the iconic players for some important eras for the teams. First you get the players from the S10's back, then the S20's then the S30's, and then the S40's, and S50's, and celebrate them on certain nights. Lastkly, what we also do is charity games that goes towards certain charities in the new england area to promote the game of hockey or local hospitals

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

Ah yes, limited edition, classic trick to get people sucked in, after all it's limited right? For the Anchorage Armada, they decided to do something a little different, breaking from the standard and going in a...punky direction. Cyberpunk, to be exact. The hit video game was recently turned into an extroadinarily successful anime on Netflix that was so popular it single handedly saved the video game. So the Armada decided to hone in that phenoma and launch a limited editon Cyberpunk jersey, modeling it after David's jacket in the anime series on netflix. The base of the jersey is yellow, with silver striping on the sleeves on bottom of the jersey, and David's logo featured in the front in bright neon green. So very simply, this is just because it's awesome, no special occasion or super meaningful event here, just a super bad ass awesome jersey for Anchorage.

S2, S5, S18, S22 Challenge Cup Champion
Hall Of Famers: (S7) Alex Reay | (S28) Daniel Merica

[Image: mckeiltbb.png]
[Image: Merica5.gif]
Thanks to Ragnar, Wasty and myself for the sigs.

So i am not really a collectibles guy so I don't have all that much. I had caps season tickets so we got some random stuff but I gave most of it away. I still have a few of the towels from the 2018 post season run and the banner they gave out at the flag raising, but that's the majority of it. I also had a Kuzy bobblehead on my desk at the office but that's in a box in the basement or something.

I do still have like 10k mid 90s baseball cards that I've lugged around for near 30 years. I didn't really realize it has been this long until I just wrote that. I've considered giving them away, but really dont know anyone that wants them and haven't been willing to put it on craigslist or anything. I think my 7 year old is begging to care, but I guess we'll have to see.

[Image: thiefofcheese.gif]

[Image: Yztckjo.png] 

Sig credit: Ragnar, Carpy48, High Stick King