Create Account

S74 mPT #3: 'Tis the Season

For now, it seems like Cheeks Klapanen will be going to degenerate central for the holidays - Atlantic City, NJ! It will be an interesting time at the boardwalk in frigid temperatures, but surely it won't result in lots of gambling losses.

For Christmas, Lutz will celebrate the Christian holiday by attending Mass with his family and having a nice dinner on Christmas Eve.  On Christmas Day, he will spend time with his extended family in celebration and also have some smaller gatherings with closer family.

[Image: lutz-first-sig-shl.png]

Adam Liebold and Thomas Liebold are brothers and are heading to their parents house for the holidays and a much needed break. It will be nice to see the rest of the family.

Foil Up Boys

Miguel's family is really big into Christmas, on both sides. Since they are very far apart, in Mexico and Austria, he usually goes every other year to each side. This year he will be enjoying a nice Mexican Christmas!

[Image: zootshl.gif]
Sig credits: OrbitingDeath & enigmatic

[Image: jO2Di2N.png][Image: Voi7GNj.png][Image: 3NfeQdx.png]

Timber Scarecrows pride Aurora France

Meowski has just finished Hannukat, its a lot like Hannukah except its about Judah the Tabby cat. Tabby cat like other religions can be viewed as outsiders because the whole red fur thing. They celebrate how Judah the Tabby Cat didn't have a hairball for all 8 days and that is the miracle of Hannukat

[Image: andyj18.gif]

[Image: andybj18.gif]

[Image: pawter_meowski.png]

My dog's birthday is a few days before Christmas, so the time of year is extra special for us. We celebrate his birthday with some wrapped gifts and special snacks for him, along with some extra long park days or walkies. His first Christmas with us, we wrapped his gifts, so now the little sheet thinks everything with wrapping paper is for him.... After all the gifts are opened, we celebrate with stirred pudding.

Texas is far from his home, but sometimes it's him that goes back to Québec for the holidays, but this time he decided to bring the family to Texas! A Christmas with no snow this time.

[Image: SyiOY8U.png]
 [Image: 5tu6.png] [Image: bdzv.jpeg]

Dusty Rhodes will be cooking for the poor in New Orleans this Christmas. It's always a blessing to be a blessing is his motto and he tries to give back to the down trodden in his community.

[Image: iUd7IJE.png]
[Image: rhodes.png]

For Daniel Durkburg and his brothers who moved out too Kelowna too be able too support Durkburg they will all be heading home too Calgary for Christmas

Quote:
Citadelles

I'm getting together with my friends and doing our annual gift exchange. We tried doing Santa Thief one year and it did not work out well so we're going back to plain old Secret Santa.

Guy Incognito - D - #24
Texas Renegades
Season 77
37-16-2
Regular Season - [G 3] [A 14] [Pts 17] [+/- +19] [PIM 18] [Hits 33] [SB 156]

[Image: ERs3IrD.png]

I was supposed to celebrate with my parents back home, but my mother in law is hospitalized and we had to go visit her. Have borrowed an apartment to spend Christmas in. Going to visit mother in law twice a day until the 26th and then back to work.

[Image: TomPedersenCD.jpg]
[Image: cgv4vCv.png][Image: 3Kip7R0.png][Image: ivBf7yq.png][Image: cEbgUph.png]

JWP will be travelling back to England to spend the holidays with his family. Even though he would normally want to avoid his awkward extended family, the harsh Winnipeg winters have caused him to miss the windy banks of Southampton.

[Image: jwpshl.png]

Tanner Pitts has recently come into a lot of money and is ready to spend as much as possible. He will be taking his parents around the greatest Country in the world and show them around the United States of America.

Grzegorz will pay for grandmother and sister to fly from Polska to Los Angeles to experience warm Christmas with many deserts nearby. Is good experience for them. Also enjoy team party, is always big rager

[Image: zN6tB52.png]

Vaseline Podcalzone doesn't get a long holiday break, but he's going to fly in some of his family from overseas to come visit during the holiday break.

[Image: beegbeegyoshi.gif]
[Image: B7bDIPG.png]
[Image: gospklL.png]