Create Account

S75 mPT#2: Saying Hello Due: Monday, February 26th @ 11:59pm PST

I am not entirely sure how to tag or exactly if I’ll get their names right here but @scudmuffin19 and @slothfacekilla ur my hockey besties even if one of you say naughty words sometimes ? also who is @SlothFaceThrilla

Well, I will not be blackmailed by some ineffectual, privileged, effete, soft-penised, debutante. You want to start a street fight with me bring it on but you're gonna be surprised by how ugly it gets, you don't even know my real name- 

[Image: Muon-Collider-Sig.gif?ex=6581fbe3&is=656...5534def5e&]

@TnlAstatine It's been a long time since we last spoke, but man, it's easy to forget we were on the same J team at one point. Hope everything is going well!

[Image: MCP_.gif]
     [Image: ICON1.png][Image: lions-button-updates.png]

@Matteo I could give this to Flex, Evok or Zik really. But there is really only one clear choice, Matteo was my dude since day one. THE DROG BABY. Without Matteo, I don't think I would be who I am today. Thanks bud

[img=0x0]https://images-ext-1.discordapp.net/external/grUaWFD9ou9EjLV73AFr8OZ5Z5ZgBJHWeh35DDNtFgI/https/i.imgur.com/hQtmi8A.png[/img]
CitadellesCitadelles

@juke I never knew I could fall as hard as I did for your big rock hard brain. An absolute gem and have seen those graphs? woo wee those are something.

[Image: 1rdovVs.gif]

[Image: X6NDpNM.png][Image: 6eXcLdf.png]

To many great people I met around the same time to just ping one lol, @Frenchie @FaraDian and @sve7en are some of the loveliest people I’ve ever met on the inter webs and I just want them to know that. Thank you all for making this place so amazing when I first got here. Sorry for going IA my first time and thank you for welcoming me back like the prodigal

[Image: zFE0mSA.png]      [Image: HKi05IH.png]     [Image: KS8UYv9.png]

Well Patya already knowing he am tell everyone but Patya first and best friend in SHL is @the5urreal who am Atticus Hale. We am play together in Carolina and then Patya get sad when go to Minnesota so then Patya make way to New Orleans for be reconnected! Is best thing ever!

Lore: Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3 | Part 4 | Part 5
[Image: 65011_s.gif]
[Image: Eo2nBCt.png]   [Image: HKi05IH.png]   [Image: gs89eGV.png]
(This post was last modified: 02-27-2024, 01:33 AM by Ferda.)

@Gwdjohnson i hate you and @jeffie43, you guys are the reason why i don't go on this site anymore, but are also why i still somewhat care about this bum mickey mouse league so i guess thats kinda awesome i guess

[Image: image.png]
[Image: dankestmemes69420.gif]

[Image: vhY18i8.png] [Image: gs89eGV.png] [Image: nBgNUTY.png]
Armada        Canada        Stampede
Falcons        Usa

@Nhamlet my first SHL friend! I remember joining the league and going through quarantine as part of the S53 class together! Thankful to have joined when we did and wouldn’t have wanted it any other way.

[Image: NCQjJT2.png]
Berserkers     -       syndicate      -     Berserkers

I was lucky enough to have @SlashACM welcome me into the league when I started my career 5 years ago for the St. Louis Scarecrows.  We haven't talked in a while but I hope all is going well for you my dude xoxo Gnome Dab  Cheers

[Image: scrufdaddy2.gif]
credit to Flappy, ToeDragon, and Carpy

Patriotes Stars Panthers Platoon Specters Platoon Panthers Specters Aurora Jets Usa Scarecrows

[Image: Tqabyfh.png][Image: UDyqktK.png][Image: 1DL5JDX.png]

@Frenchie Hello how are you? You're winninh with Carolina AND Los Angeles (me too), and that's cool!! Thanks for being there for the big and small things, it's very appreciated.

Thank you to @Revontulete for the sig! [Image: Edzus_Ozolins.png?ex=663422ef&is=6632d16...f173626fb&]