S76 PT #0: For Chirps and Wiggles Due: Sunday, April 7th @ 11:59 PM PST

[Image: ChVkI43.png]

[Image: jovera.gif]

[Image: tZH05l4.png]

PBE PT - Bayley

[Image: huNeCNb.png]
Thank you OrbitingDeath! <3

Written Option 2

Bobby Tkachuky offseason consists of ether working out daily or training daily. Yes Bobby Tkachuky would go on Vacation and to Public places as he would go to a resort to relax and drink on the beach. When Bobby Tkachuky runs into fans he would interact with them. Bobby would try and make them fast as this is his free time. Even so Bobby would be willing to take a quick picture or sign someone thing fast for the fans. If the fans got to much and to demanding then Bobby would probably wear a hat and sun glasses to be less recognizable. Bobby would eventually get tinted windows to try and keep a lower profile. Bobby wouldn't get security guards unless the fans got really bad and demanding. Ultimately Bobby would normally love to interact with fans unless it gets so bad he can't go anywhere with out it taking hours. If that ever happened then Bobby would take steps to increase his privacy. 

[Image: ThkcuFb.png]
[Image: e4CexU0.png]

Luckily, Thomas Hudson doesn't really get recognized too much when he's out and about, which is fine by him.  He gets recognized in Portland where he played Juniors and is starting to be pretty well known around Great Falls, but aside from that he gets to stay pretty incognito so far.  For the offseason, Thomas took a trip down to Costa Rica.  After playing on ice for 8 months it's nice to go somewhere warm and tropical.  While he was there, he visited a sloth sanctuary and got to hang out with these incredible odd, and incredibly slow moving, and yet somehow charming creatures. He also spent plenty of time sitting on the beach with a bucket of Cerveza. Heading back to Montana with a deep tan will likely bring some more attention his way in the future.  But, until then, still plenty of time to relax and swim and soak in the sun.

[Image: hudson.png]

rip thunderdome doesnt really go out much outside of his hockey career. he is a single guy with not much interest in nightlife, so he just goes to hockey and hangs out at home in his spare time. unfortunately for him, this is not his wish. when rip thunderdome goes out of the house and into public spaces, things get uncomfortable very quickly. the last time rip thunderdome went out, he just wanted to get a chicken sandwich from popeyes at the mall. he managed to avoid any attention as he walked through the mall and even while he was ordering his food. he thought everything was going well until he sat down at a table. the woman next to him realized that it was rip thunderdome and she started praying at his feet out of respect to the fallen thunderdome. once others saw, they joined in on the praying. it was a very uncomfortable situation so rip td wont ever go out again

[Image: pppoopoo.gif]
[Image: 7925.png]
Thanks to @karey and @JSS for the sigs!

Former USA Fed Head, Carolina Kraken Co-GM, Tampa Bay Barracuda GM

Graphic Option: Create an image showing your player interacting with or avoiding their fans.

[Image: K3Ok7Cw.png]

[Image: dinonuggets2.gif]
Credit to Amidships & sulovilen

Will Tomlander goes out into the public in a disguise in order to hide himself from the adoring fans. He wears a big nose piece and an ugly moustache attached to a pair of glasses. He thinks that it works in hiding himself from people but everyone recognizes him still anyway, but chooses to leave him alone in peace in order to be nice. On occasion Tomlander does not hide and will sign autographs and take selfies, but sometimes he just needs some time to himself. Probably for the best that people in Detroit are nice and understanding that athletes are people too and need some time to themselves and some peace and quiet. Otherwise it can be very wearing and taxing on a player to have to be "on" in public all the time, and that can translate to poor play on the ice. We should all keep that in mind.

[Image: image.png]
[Image: v2ZHYxx.png]
(This post was last modified: 04-05-2024, 02:16 AM by tomtommen. Edited 5 times in total. Edit Reason: removing annoying double linebreaks and making meme larger )

Written Option 1: For some fans nothing is ever good enough and they make themselves heard on (social) media. Now it is time to put end to that! Your player decides to have a friendly takeover of some media platforms connected to SHL so their followers will soon be wiggling away their beaned lobsters to any nay sayers. Will your player do this all alone or does he seek help from teammates or friends, if he does who does he recruit and what do they bring to the team? What platforms they target and most importantly what is the thing your player keeps posting to get their fanbase going?

Tom Pedersen, the left winger for the Calgary Dragons, found himself increasingly frustrated with the relentless negativity from some fans on social media. Determined to put an end to the constant barrage of criticism, Tom devised a bold plan to take matters into his own hands.
Recruiting the help of a few trusted teammates like Kjell Holmberg, Sunrise van de Schubbekutteveen and Lea Cranberry and the tech-savvy social media manager, Tom embarked on a friendly takeover of several SHL-connected platforms. Together, they targeted popular social media platforms such as Twitter, Instagram, and TikTok, aiming to reclaim the narrative and spread positivity within the fanbase.
Their weapon of choice? Memes. Lots and lots of memes. Tom and his team flooded the timelines with hilarious and lighthearted content, poking fun at themselves and embracing the quirks and challenges of professional hockey. From behind-the-scenes glimpses to playful banter between teammates, their posts quickly gained traction and brought smiles to the faces of fans across the league.
As the fanbase rallied behind their efforts, Tom Pedersen and his crew became the champions of positivity on social media, proving that sometimes, a little laughter is all it takes to silence the critics and unite a community in support of their team.

[Image: hockey-memes-63.jpg]

Words: 206

[Image: TomPedersenCD.jpg]
[Image: cgv4vCv.png][Image: 3Kip7R0.png][Image: ivBf7yq.png][Image: cEbgUph.png]

NoNo Jo took over a SHL social media platform in good jest to interact with their fans and increase engagement!

Here is the takeover and some fan responses:

@SHL: “Hello! It’s NoNo Jo on the SHL account. I’ve been asked many times what makes me such a talented hockey player and it all boils down to one thing… when I eat my wheaties in the morning I pour the milk first then the cereal! Now that you all know the secret as well… I’ll see you on the ice! PS if you respond to this post I will pick my favorite response and you can come sit in the penalty box at the next regular season home game!”

@ILOVENONOJO: “I will never pour my cereal first again”

@WHALERSFAN3964: “Uh… that’s strange but whatever makes us win I guess”

@BOOVAN: “Knew something was weird about that guy”

@BEANEDLOBSTER: After hearing this news… I must say followers will be wiggling me away to nay sayers”

@VANNATIVE: “Guys I think this is an april fools day prank”

@SHL: Hello Again! NoNo Jo still here- hope you guys enjoyed being absolutely PRANKED- I don’t actually pour my milk first- LOL. @WHALERSFAN3964 you have been selected to come watch a home game! HR said you can’t sit in the penalty box though :(. We’ll get you good seats though! 

Words- 223 (as counted by google docs)

[Image: bdDUUbs.jpeg][Image: YbWICYS.png][Image: i3Qgjha.jpeg]

Written Option 2: While offseason is prime time for training it is also the time for rest for the players so they are ready for long season ahead of them. Should you stay at home or go to vacation, going to any public spaces has a chance to run into a fan or group of them. How does your player interact on these encounter? Do they like the attention? Do they need to reserve 3 hours and 2 pens to go to local store? Selfie with first and run from the rest? Maybe they are doing their best to be as unrecognizable? Or just do they take a car with tinted windows from door to door with few security guards making sure nobody gets to talk to them (while Chirping away at fans on their phone)?

Seamus is a pretty popular player now that he has won many accolades with all kinds of teams. It has come down to the fact that whenever he leaves his home someone recognizes him as the #1 defender on the New England Wolf Pack. Seamus likes to be the center of attention. With his burgeoning bar business and liquor sales on the side, it is necessary that he do whatever he can to raise brand awareness. He always has a business card with him that have randomized numbers of his various agents in the city so that people can get in contact about buying his branded liquor. To that effect, you never see Seamus walking around with security or anyone else usually. He's been a solo rider for just about his entire career up here in the big leagues and usually does not let people mob him. Everyone loves Seamus and he loves his people.

[Image: seamsu_500.png?ex=66b438d3&is=66b2e753&h...96a382d50&]

Credit to Vulfzilla for the awesome render pic
[Image: gXlAFBa.png]|| [Image: 8CbZQAJ.png]

Written Option 2

During the off-season, I do make it a point to take at least one long out of state trip. I think it is important to disconnect a bit from the normal daily grind where I live. Given that I now live in Texas where it is warm all the time, I actually make it a point to go back north to my roots in the midwest and get a bit of that cool air. It is also a time to see some family who I may not get to see as often. Of course, when I am out of town I prepare myself to be recognized. I do not mind this at all, and am always happy to chat with a fan or sign an item if they have it. One of my favorite things is when I am traveling out of state and see someone walking with a Renegades hat or jersey on. Sometimes they will notice me right away, but it is even more fun when they do not and I say something like "hey nice jersey!" and see if they process who said it to them.

[Image: 51LSJnR.png]

Option 2

Marton has always enjoyed taking a trip home to Germany for some relaxation during the offseason. That's been more difficult between S75 and S76 while he's been putting a lot of time and energy into the opening of The Island Gym.

Being in Germany has usually provided a nice balance: Diehm is recognized often but the German public tends to be very respectful of his privacy, so fans are usually content with a wave and hello, sometimes a quick photo or autograph. Recently, Marton struck up a friendship with professional footballer Fara Dian, who plays for the German team SFV in the SSL. This has noticeably raised his profile, resulting in more requests for photos (and candids being snapped without request), but it helps to be with a friend in those situations, the two of them being able to share in the experience.

Back in Texas, his own increased prominence on the Renegades roster and his visibility in the community through various projects including the Gym have focused the spotlight tighter around Marton as well. At least it has so far been mostly reserved for specific fan-engagement events and those fans drawn to the Island Gym, who *mostly* understand that Diehm is there to work and not just to chat or sign their towels. For the time being, there are still much bigger names in Texas so all the fan focus hasn't turned on Marton in a negative way.

[Image: YpRQWIT.png]
Sig courtesy @sulovilen

[Image: SyiOY8U.png][Image: showthread.php?tid=126581%5D][Image: ywpNoYb.png]

Code:
Written Option 2: While offseason is prime time for training it is also the time for rest for the players so they are ready for long season ahead of them. Should you stay at home or go to vacation, going to any public spaces has a chance to run into a fan or group of them. How does your player interact on these encounter? Do they like the attention? Do they need to reserve 3 hours and 2 pens to go to local store? Selfie with first and run from the rest? Maybe they are doing their best to be as unrecognizable? Or just do they take a car with tinted windows from door to door with few security guards making sure nobody gets to talk to them (while Chirping away at fans on their phone)?

During this off-season Oskar went back to Mannheim briefly to visit with the father Karlstraße and his grandfather Nikolaus for some much needed perspective. After a breakout year in season 74 he had a significant regression in season 75. While he still managed to be somewhat productive, it was a far cry from the previous year and not how he would have liked to perform. Both Karlstraße and Nik had the odd off year and they suggested Oskar remain optimistic going in to season 76 and focus on getting back in the right direction. The rest of the time he sent kicking in San Francisco with his teammates. While the San Francisco Pride are on the rise after an active and productive offseason of trades, they still live in the sunny state of California where hockey takes a back seat to several other sports. That being said there is the odd fan that spots Oskar on the street and asks for an autograph and chats about the team for the upcoming season.

[Image: IAP8v68.png]

pride Armada  Player Page || Update Page  Germany pride

So prompt #2 and the big thing for Isaac is even when the off-season he never stops training or working out. The only time he ever has was for a week to celebrate the champions cup with Buffalo when he was younger so a bit different. Although now that regression is a thing maybe things change around here.

He can do relaxing when he retires. I need a few more good seasons out of him for the story and for hopefully hall of fame and overall this should mean he is thriving on Texas too. Training should continue but even if it did not I cannot see Isaac happily doing selfies or interviews or anything like that. Too annoyed by those things. Though him chirping boomer stuff or takes on chirper does feel like it would be on point if he downloaded apps on them.

Still, a new season of hard training in a new spot is upon him and it will mean stricter training now he is in his prime!

[172 words]

Raptors Proud S67 - S69 Colorado Raptors Captain  Raptors
Uk S57 Forward of the Season Award winner  Uk

Now I am free <3

[Image: 41-2.png?ex=65d9e0d0&is=65c76bd0&hm=ada7...1aae5535a&]

Option 2
When it's time for a vacation in the off season, it's sure that Dionne is going to Québec to see his family. Since it's hot all the time in Texas, he doesn't need to go further south and prefer to go in summer time in Québec. Time with family and if it's possible a little trip to Europe to see something different.
He's not shy to go to public place and meet fans. He's not playing in the province of Québec so it's not that bad, but since he's one of the best (and maybe the best this season we'll see) some people recognize him and try to talk to him and take pictures. He's always happy to do so, but not afraid also to tell them that he have to go somewhere so he doesn't stay hours with them.

When he drive his motorcycle it's hard to know it's him cause of the helmet, but when he drove his car he doesn't hide behind tinted windows like some other do.

For him it's part of the game and people and nice with him so he's happy to give his time to the fans.

[Image: SyiOY8U.png]
 [Image: 5tu6.png] [Image: bdzv.jpeg]