Create Account

S77 mPT #1: I Wanna Be The Very Best Due: Sunday, June 16th @ 11:59 PM PST

This season? I want to win a cup. That's it. I came so close last season, and I just want a cup. I only have two chances these next two seasons left due to my upcoming retirement, and a cup would be a perfect send-off.

Code:
45 words

[Image: Darby-Reznor-black-and-white-sig.jpg]
[Image: Darby-Reznor-MET-sig.jpg]

Currently, the idea would be to get called up a season early. It may ruin ROTY chances, but it would allow Gwendolyn to bulid up chemistry with the first line in Edmonton to create a strong front several seasons later.

I don't really know. I'd hope that Pass Forfeit does well and also maybe gets hall of fame at the end of his career but at the end of the day he is a bust who only has one cup and no personal awards. Time to get him some help.

Pass Forfeit (D) ● Player Profile
Kraken Rage Panthers

[Image: esilverm.gif]
Special thanks to Blitz, jhockey, Ragnarr, and sulo for the gorgeous sigs <3

[Image: DG0jZcS.png]

Unfortunately Ricky is well past his peak so my previous goals of having MVP caliber seasons and having a shot at the hall of fame are gone, but hopefully he is good for the rest of his career

[Image: Gabe-lights.png]
[Image: nMz40Vc.gif]

The goals for my player is to play for Calgary Dragons, Win something and hopefully get a positive +/- statistic. If they are possible to achieve is still unknown. Tom Pedersen will play until forced to retire.

[Image: TomPedersenCD.jpg]
[Image: cgv4vCv.png][Image: 3Kip7R0.png][Image: ivBf7yq.png][Image: cEbgUph.png]

Here's the plan: Throw some hits. When that's done, hit some more people. I don't have too many goals with Simo to be honest, I'd be happy with whatever the league brings him.

[Image: Skree.gif]
[Image: xSn0esi.png]

The biggest goal for my player was realized last season, as Levin lifted the Challenge Cup with the San Francisco Pride. The next closest goal was almost accomplished, as I really want an IIHF Gold medal with Switzerland - but alas, I had to settle for a third Silver in my SHL career. Here's to hoping S77 is the good one!

[Image: KlusteR.gif]

Chiefs Monarchs Lions Berserkers Switzerland Blizzard pride Panthers Grizzlies

[Image: EePsAwN.png]    [Image: e0LuHwa.png]    [Image: eaex9S1.png]

Special thanks to @Carpy48, @Chevy, @Turd Ferguson, @fever95 and @enigmatic for the signatures!

Here in Kelowna, I wish for us to win a round of the playoffs. We got absolutely demolished last season, so a few positives when the season matters most would be swell.

Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights
[Image: VZtEodi.png]
[Image: 1n0REYx.png]

RIP Dangel. See you on the other side, brother

After a season of very low activity, I'm hopeful that I can ramp up my TPE earning and continue to develop my player as a defensive weapon.

[Image: npBt0yK.png]

Since it’s my first season in the SHL, and I’m an early call up I don’t expect much. I just wanna show flashes that can be built off of. Hoping to have around a .900sv%.

[Image: Mendhall.png] [Image: i0ZCRTJ.png]

Malamutes syndicate Usa   Malamutes syndicate  Usa
Malamutes Malamutes MalamutesMalamutes Malamutes Malamutes

*Thank you Nokazoa and Squid for the sigs!

This season, Hugo Spycher's goal is pretty simple. I want to put my name on a championship trophy or IIHF/WJC Gold Medal. I need those wins to start piling in for real.

[Image: U66t7Jy.png]

My goals for my player is to get to line 1 and get max earning from this point onwards i also have a goal of winning a cup in calgary

[Image: cVahF90.png]
[Image: 3XFmqtw.jpeg]

Alright, I’ll shoot you straight and lay it all out. I’m All in here. Either this will be a HOF player or I’ll retire from this site. Just the way it has to be.

I’m done with mediocre, could have, mighta been somethings.

[Image: 3GX9nYb.png]
[Image: CptSquall.gif]

Roquefort Cotswald has one goal. Not to be the best. But to be every where. He's gonna bring the HITS wherever he goes. Watch out league. RAT. FRICKIN. CRUISE MISSILE. ARGONAUTS WE OUT HERE

[Image: draft-ad.png?ex=66247d0e&is=6612080e&hm=...cddcfb611&]

Just keep improving, Stay disciplined! and be a good team mate, Those are great things to achieve this season. I'll take a few playoff wins too!

[Image: Screenshot-2024-09-23-182945.png][Image: 53556226276_2eace1e209.jpg]
Blizzard LD #6 Dash Jackson-Edmonton Blizzard/Yukon Malamutes Malamutes