Create Account

S77 mPT #1: I Wanna Be The Very Best Due: Sunday, June 16th @ 11:59 PM PST

I've already won a cup in the minors and now a cup in the pros. The only thing left is to win a gold and get an MVP Trophy.

[Image: Chocula22.gif]
Berserkers Wolfpack France

For this season, I want Jølngüštrâädüvich DuBølk to be a significant part of the team that will win the Challenge Cup, that of course being the Tampa Bay Barracuda. Getting another Bojo wouldn't hurt either.

[Image: MCP_.gif]
     [Image: ICON1.png][Image: lions-button-updates.png]

Well my biggest goal I think is every player's biggest goal and that's to win the Cup, it is my biggest goal and the only thing that truly matters to me.

[Image: DrbPYHV.png]   [Image: B4x6AQm.png]
Scarecrows Russia Wolfpack

Rest In Peace Dangel

1st SHL Goal - S52 Game 1 vs Tampa 3. New England Wolfpack , Jakub Bruchevski 1 (Eko Van Otter 1, Delver Fudgeson 2) at 8:10

Scarecrows Platoon Russia

[Image: F4iUWyS.png]

harrington is still trying to climb up the leaderboards and maybe get first in points and assists if possible but it will be tough to keep the point production up

[Image: arTbD7O.png]

Germany Berserkers Stampede Stars Barracuda syndicate Blizzard
[Image: PuANRuu.png]

The main goal with Leo is to win a challenge cup, didn’t get one with my first player and im hoping for one now. Reaching 2k TPE is also on the list. Also winning gold with Latvia

[Image: Rn4Vt1E.png]

i’d like for my player to stop being so unhelpful to our team and start being helpful. they pay me the somewhat big bucks so i should probably start playing like it.

[Image: NCQjJT2.png]
Berserkers     -       syndicate      -     Berserkers

My goal with my player Sim Wen who plays for the Atlanta Inferno is to win the cup with the Atlanta Inferno perhaps even multiple times because that would be a dream come true

[Image: Jepox.gif]

Given the advanced age, Minamino doesn't have much left to truly strive for. There have been so many peaks that finding a new one is tough sometimes. Right now it's taking it one season at a time.

[Image: 1rdovVs.gif]

[Image: X6NDpNM.png][Image: 6eXcLdf.png]

My goals for Bobby Tkachuky is to be at least a point a game player. I didn't achieve that at the SMJHL level. Luckily my rookie season was pretty good and I came some what close to a point a game. Unfortunately this season isn't going so hot so I really need to turn it around to keep up on a decent point pace.

[Image: ThkcuFb.png]
[Image: e4CexU0.png]

Patya getting older, so now Patya goals a bit different than before. In old days, Patya want for be best player, and be electric. Now, Patya just want to meaningfully contribute and chase Cup. Patya never win anything, and Patya just want for win ultimate prize.

Lore: Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3 | Part 4 | Part 5
[Image: 65011_s.gif]
[Image: Eo2nBCt.png]   [Image: HKi05IH.png]   [Image: gs89eGV.png]

I really want May to be an elite goal scorer at some point. Whether it is the minors or pro leagues I really hope to lead the league in goals scored one day and be a true sniper

[Image: bgwUtVZ.png]

(This post was last modified: 06-17-2024, 01:20 AM by Ultimatedestroye. Edited 1 time in total.)

Cade de Vries goal through the season is to reach his target goal of goals in a season so that he may reach his goal about goals in order to achieve his own personal goal about goals

Honestly I just want my player to be more accomplished and be a more integral part of the team so hopefully I will be able to get him in more games because I enjoy seeing him kicking butt

My goal at this point with Red Kirkby is to win another Challenge cup and also to hit 1000 points for the Forge before I hang up the skates.

[Image: 66624_s.gif]
[Image: 56096_s.gif]
Credit to Ml002, King, Wasty, Carpy, Bruins10, Rum_Ham, Turd Ferguson, Ragnar and Enigmatic for the sigs.
Forge Stampede Inferno Specters Wolfpack Platoon Armada Scarecrows Uk

Player page | Player updates
[Image: wMGKypg.png]

My goal for Slip McScruff is to live forever and never die. I'm not sure at what point it's time to finally give up the ghost, but it would be cool to climb a bit more on the hits leaderboard before he goes out.

[Image: scrufdaddy2.gif]
credit to Flappy, ToeDragon, and Carpy

Patriotes Stars Panthers Platoon Specters Platoon Panthers Specters Aurora Jets Usa Scarecrows

[Image: Tqabyfh.png][Image: UDyqktK.png][Image: 1DL5JDX.png]