Create Account

S77 mPT #3: Not as planned Due: Sunday, June 30th @ 11:59 PM PST

What would happen if whatever force animating Smitty just stopped one day? There's no clue of what made the bones immortal to start with, so there's always a chance it could stop and suddenly end Smitty's career, not to mention his existence.

[Image: KOKeZZJ.png]
[Image: UCTqPUg.png]

The New Orleans Specters are in a scary spot. They are once again off to a hot start, but are starting to slide as we hit the midpoint of the season. The worst thing that could happen to them is continuing the slide, but I have faith in us.

[Image: Lodge-Sig.png]

The worst thing that could happen to Seattle is being bad in 5 seasons. The prospect pile never panned out, the team is in shambles, and we’re all wondering where it went wrong. Everything was perfect, or at least so it should be!

When I was with Quebec, losing in S75 was brutal, it seemed like that was our year to win it but we choked. We bounced back though the next season and won it so it’s all okay

[Image: Rn4Vt1E.png]

The worst thing that could happen to Montreal Patriote’s Xavier Beausoleil would be the inability for him to play hockey anymore. Being able to express who he is on the ice gets him up in the morning!

Xavier Beausoleil
Patriotes
Position RW
Height : 6.5ft
Weight : 236lbs
[Image: Takk806.gif] [Image: sf4IwSc.gif]

I think the worst thing that could happen to my player is becoming a defensive liability, when his main goal is to become one of the greatest TWFs the league has ever seen

[Image: Caleb_H.gif]

the worst thing that i could imagine happening to my player would be her giving up 8,539 goals during a game. i think that this would be pretty bad i think

[Image: abby_1.jpg]

[Image: gayheghog.gif]

[Image: 6eVg1pG.png]

Patya thinking maybe worst thing that is can be happening to team is everyone have horrible meal and get much stomach pains before game. You know why this is, Patya therefore not going for elaborate.

Lore: Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3 | Part 4 | Part 5
[Image: 65011_s.gif]
[Image: Eo2nBCt.png]   [Image: HKi05IH.png]   [Image: gs89eGV.png]

one of the low points has to be back when I was with Toronto and we were unceremoniously knocked out of the playoffs in an early round.  We had such promise, but just ran into a buzzsaw on the other side.

[Image: pkHEmu9.png]

The worst thing to happen to my team the Toronto North Stars is loosing Wally as the General Manager. Wally is an amazing General Manager and will be dearly missed by the whole team. The truth is we haven't exactly gotten over it as we don't know who will be the General Manager yet. Despite this we stay strong and are  focused on trying to win as a team.

[Image: ThkcuFb.png]
[Image: e4CexU0.png]

The worst thing to possibly happen to Minamino is the eventual end of his career going up in a quiet little poof. Not in that he chooses to return but rather the desire to continue playing without the option of doing so.

[Image: 1rdovVs.gif]

[Image: X6NDpNM.png][Image: 6eXcLdf.png]

The worst possible thing that could happen to Trevor lahey would probably be getting arrested for his previous crimes before becoming a hockey star, hopefully the name change alone is enough to fool the authorities

[Image: captainLahey.png?width=1000&height=606]
[Image: lIYTYDN.png][Image: tCcIWQC.png][Image: 9pUocRs.png]

The worst thing that could possibly happen to the sweet Regina Elk (the soon to be departed Regina Elk, might I add) would be to appoint Mary Hollywood captain. Can you imagine a team led by an aloof, vaping, popcorn-devouring woman?

What's this? I'm hearing rumblings out of Regina...

Oh no.

Elk  Rage
[Image: cLeHjn1.png]
Sig by sulovilen!
[Image: 6eVg1pG.png]
[Image: 8E70VfU.png]

The worst thing that could happen to Rasmus would be not winning the cup in a season. He sucks individually so team success is all that he really has to rest his laurels on.

[Image: NCQjJT2.png]
Berserkers     -       syndicate      -     Berserkers

I think a low point would be getting traded to another team. Never envisioned Slowpoke being a Free Agent so i'm here for the long haul.