Create Account

S77 mPT #5: Hot Playoff Tacos Due: Sunday, July 14th @ 11:59 PM PST

My hot take for this season is that instead of the national anthem, they should sing bad guy by Billie but to the tune of the classical version from Bridgeton.

[Image: bdDUUbs.jpeg][Image: YbWICYS.png][Image: i3Qgjha.jpeg]

Hot take, the simmers rig the playoffs every season… I think they talk to the file team and give certain players the best attributes before the sim starts and change it back before they upload

[Image: BoucherFan12.gif]

[Image: benzeev.gif]

06-11-2021, 05:33 PMKenitohMenara Wrote: [Image: BLUE.jpeg]
Welcome to the hall, Ben!

My hot take
is that the San Francisco Pride is so hot that they make
their stadium into a lake
and not one that is fake.
Afterwards they celebrate with cake
And have a wake
With more yumminess to bake
MVP is Jake
For God’s sake

[Image: TomPedersenCD.jpg]
[Image: cgv4vCv.png][Image: 3Kip7R0.png][Image: ivBf7yq.png][Image: cEbgUph.png]

I really thought this prompt would be about tacos ☹. My hot playoff take is that there will be no repeat for SFP and that PHI finally gets their long denied cup. I know they’ve been close so so SO many times but this is probably the year! Now give me tacos

[Image: 88pk1Hz.png]

My hot cake is that pancakes are much better than waffles unless the waffles have berries and whipped cream. If the only topping available is Just syrup... pancakes win every time.

[Image: wLeEjGc.jpeg]

Even though for like the third season a row or whatever, LAP and SFP meet in the conference semis, this time the winner won't win the conference finals and move on to be cup favorites.

Citadelles  S68 - Jarrod Lakemore - C Stampede

My hot take is that Pique Boo (my player) will be playoff MVP...... this is totally gonna happen no lies. I just think my player is ready to finally be good

we're gonna see a min atl finals heck yes it is going to happen just wait and see every one! mark my words @micool132 @hotdog ha ha yes!

[Image: glutes2.gif]
Signatures by Vulfzilla, Jepox, Jess, rum_ham, Ragnar, and myself
[Image: 9vAsr7c.png]
[Image: tkMQzhf.png] [Image: tdKmZA0.png]

The SMJHL playoffs are already full of surprises. St.Louis did well against Nevada. Detroit lost to Carolina. I may be biased, but my hot take would be that Maine will win the Cup against Vancouver. Regina will lose in the semifinals in 6. Ottawa will also lose in the semifinals in 5.

---
Ekaterina Valieva - Baltimore Platoon
Co-GM - Maine Timber

[Image: ekaterina-valieva-spotlight.png]
Thanks @xjoverax for the sig!

my Hot take is that there will be a bunch of game 7's there's already been quite a few but I think there'll be more

[Image: 9x1vcNx.png]

Detroit's going all the way! New Orleans is going all the way! I don't care that we've both been eliminated in round 1, we're coming back from the dead and winning the cup!

[Image: KOKeZZJ.png]
[Image: UCTqPUg.png]

The simmers will do a perfect job, so there will be no resims to devastate me once again. This will make no controversy or asterisk next to winner.

[Image: NOLA-oiduser.png]

My hot take is that we're gonna see a really random, one in a million bug. Like someone getting injured or a goalie allowing 25 goals on 25 shots or something. Discourse will be hot

[Image: crtigger.gif]
[Image: murphy.png]

A hot take is Barca can strap in and help lead the way for Philly to lift that cup. They did so the season before he played his rookie season, and since then they have seen a lot of playoff success, but never that one mark.

[Image: krash.gif]

[Image: kLRJavo.png][Image: ZjgHcNL.png]

[Image: s9JOf1N.png][Image: wW0VNnL.png]

I think nobody wins the cup. A disastrous event strikes the SHL world forcing the league to shut down operations during the finals and the trophy can no longer be handed out for the current season.

[Image: Otrebor13.gif]

[Image: 7MO9RpC.png]  [Image: gdppv5N.png]