Create Account

HOmilton

01-10-2020, 01:19 PMjRuutu Wrote:
01-10-2020, 01:06 PMml002 Wrote: To be fair he doubled down on supporting McZ in the face of all the evidence that showed that he wasn't a good choice for Minny GM so honestly I wouldn't be surprised if he was a flat earther as well seeing as evidence doesn't matter
All the evidence? Pleaseeeeeeeeeeee. You and so many others pretend to be so progressive, but still hold on to things that happened 5-7 years ago.

I have never once, in my entire life, claimed to be progressive. If McZ truly cared more about Minnesota than his own player, why did he leave the locker room? It's cause it's not about Minny it's just about him and his player and his success. If he had cared about Minny he would have congratulated Gibbles and offered his support in building Minny going forward and committed to being a Chief and helping the rebuild. Instead he blocked Gibbles and left the LR cause it's not about what's best for Minnesota it's about himself

[Image: ml002.gif]
Credit to Copenhagen, Wasty, FlappyGiraffe, InciteHysteria, and caltroit_red_flames
 [Image: MM4nqx6.png] [Image: Niz2wua.png][Image: egAspOO.png] Knights
[Image: GZ9XvkA.png]

01-10-2020, 09:01 AMAcsolap Wrote: Regardless of how I feel about the lack of foresight shown by some members of Hamilton. They didn't break any rules and considering your penchant for having a whinge I would imagine you'd be first in line to complain if HO started handing out bans for things not included in the rule book.
Are you one of those people who will try to charge their phone by throwing into the microwave and the sue because the microwave did not have ´no phones inside´ sticker on it?
[/quote]

Highlight of this article! I actually laughed out loud at that.

[Image: WtrC9qy.png]

FalconsJapanpride

in a weird jrutuu hypothetical world where there was an actual choice of banning the N-word and other slurs... or controlling player build.... I choose banning slurs every time

[Image: WuRZxKN.png]
Player Twitter
Kryyst: Player Page | Update Page
Stinson:Player Page

01-10-2020, 01:09 PMACapitalChicago Wrote: Never forget that tanking the team to pad your stats is a good strategy when the team doesn't have a first round pick
Where is the bad take police now?
[/quote]

I can't tell if this reply to my sarcasm is sarcasm by itself, and posting ironically is outside of my abilities, so to pull quotes from Hissing in the grass,

01-08-2020, 05:18 PMml002 Wrote:
01-08-2020, 05:14 PMjRuutu Wrote: Hearsay  Confused

More than likely fair to say the league is different these days. Just because the modern HO allows you GM´s do whatever starting from abusing the sim engine does not mean it was like that back in the day. Hard to change reputation when you refuse to even hear him out, hard to change reputation when you don´t even give him a chance to change it, funny to me how some want to see him prove it in some kind of management role, but you don´t even hire him in the first place.

Funny enough he did have a management role in Minny where he was the coach. Where he loaded himself with minutes on the top pairing and partnered himself with one of the IA roster fillers to funnel points to his player.

01-08-2020, 05:30 PMml002 Wrote:
01-08-2020, 05:22 PMjRuutu Wrote: And how did that work? Was the team playing well/badly?

They missed the playoffs

01-08-2020, 05:46 PMml002 Wrote:
01-08-2020, 05:31 PMjRuutu Wrote: Oke, well if tanking was the goal or plan - worked pretty well? If roster was good enough for playoffs - maybe not so.

They didn't own that year's first cause they traded it for McZ in the the most lopsided trade of all-time

See: Posts #39, #40, #41, #42, and #43.

[Image: 59269_s.png]

S66 Damian Littleton

[Image: CsnVET2.png] || [Image: wu5MVvy.png]|| [Image: c8B2LE3.png]
Battleborn | Barracuda | Usa

you're trolling surely you can't be like this

i thought the iran joke was funny and no one laughed

[Image: MvfRxO2.png]
sigs by me bitch

01-10-2020, 01:57 PMadamantium Wrote: i thought the iran joke was funny and no one laughed
Adam I laughed

01-10-2020, 01:57 PMadamantium Wrote: i thought the iran joke was funny and no one laughed

5/7 joke Adam I thought it was funny

[Image: ml002.gif]
Credit to Copenhagen, Wasty, FlappyGiraffe, InciteHysteria, and caltroit_red_flames
 [Image: MM4nqx6.png] [Image: Niz2wua.png][Image: egAspOO.png] Knights
[Image: GZ9XvkA.png]

I laughed Adam don’t worry

[Image: dmills3.gif]
[Image: 6by0kBi.png] || [Image: ohmEd0h.png]

CanadaWhalersSteelhawks

01-10-2020, 01:41 PMml002 Wrote:
01-10-2020, 01:19 PMjRuutu Wrote: All the evidence? Pleaseeeeeeeeeeee. You and so many others pretend to be so progressive, but still hold on to things that happened 5-7 years ago.

I have never once, in my entire life, claimed to be progressive. If McZ truly cared more about Minnesota than his own player, why did he leave the locker room? It's cause it's not about Minny it's just about him and his player and his success. If he had cared about Minny he would have congratulated Gibbles and offered his support in building Minny going forward and committed to being a Chief and helping the rebuild. Instead he blocked Gibbles and left the LR cause it's not about what's best for Minnesota it's about himself
Thats cool, quite few in SHL claim to be and what comes down to McZ leaving, pretty easy to understand why he left, no point in sticking around if the end result looks like that. Few users from the same team going for management job for the team they currently both represent - not going to be nice ending usually.

Sorry could not relate to it as much, I liked it still though if it means anything.

01-10-2020, 01:56 PMACapitalChicago Wrote:
01-10-2020, 01:09 PMACapitalChicago Wrote: Never forget that tanking the team to pad your stats is a good strategy when the team doesn't have a first round pick
Where is the bad take police now?

I can't tell if this reply to my sarcasm is sarcasm by itself, and posting ironically is outside of my abilities, so to pull quotes from Hissing in the grass,

01-08-2020, 05:18 PMml002 Wrote: Funny enough he did have a management role in Minny where he was the coach. Where he loaded himself with minutes on the top pairing and partnered himself with one of the IA roster fillers to funnel points to his player.

01-08-2020, 05:30 PMml002 Wrote: They missed the playoffs

01-08-2020, 05:46 PMml002 Wrote: They didn't own that year's first cause they traded it for McZ in the the most lopsided trade of all-time

See: Posts #39, #40, #41, #42, and #43.
[/quote]
Thank you!

anyone tryna play roblox i finished my homework really fast so im free and its friday so my mommy says i can stay up till 9:30 tn lemme know if ur down

[Image: bjobin2.png]
[Image: 9tINabI.png][Image: c97iD9R.png]

**First GM in SMJHL history to win 3 Four Star Cups back-to-back-to-back**

01-10-2020, 01:57 PMSamee Wrote: you're trolling surely you can't be like this
Disagree with another person - that person must be trolling?

01-10-2020, 01:45 PMNarconis Wrote: in a weird jrutuu hypothetical world where there was an actual choice of banning the N-word and other slurs... or controlling player build.... I choose banning slurs every time
If controlling the player builds means preventing potentially terrible season from happening and preventing you from maybe having to find new sim engine as quickly as now? You would focus on banning slurs instead? (From what I saw, SHL did not really have that big of a problem with slurs)

Jruutu for Littleton for bringing the league back together in like half a day when Korrie couldn’t do it for months.

[Image: JKortesi81.gif]
SpectersScarecrowsDragonsBlizzardUsaSpectersMilitiaDragonsBlizzardScarecrows

Update Page
Player Page

01-10-2020, 01:45 PMNarconis Wrote: in a weird jrutuu hypothetical world where there was an actual choice of banning the N-word and other slurs... or controlling player build.... I choose banning slurs every time
You would focus on banning slurs instead? 
[/quote]

yes???

[Image: sig-e-e-geck-atl.png]

e