[Image: steelhead77.gif]

#1 All-Time SHL Goal & Point Scorer 
- First 2,000 TPE Player in SHL History - 
- First 400 Goal Scorer in SHL History -
- Only 500 Goal Scorer in SHL History -
- First GM to Win 5 & 6 Challenge Cups -
Esa Anrikkanen Award - SMJHL ROY - Est. S34
Vidrik Onoprienko Award Winner - S45

Dragonite[Image: 271.png][Image: 291.png][Image: 321.png][Image: 401.png][Image: 42banner2.png][Image: r-Wt4-AB350oooo.png] Dragonite
(This post was last modified: 11-01-2020, 03:26 PM by suavemente.)

Firstly I would like to note that I do not understand the point of grown men dressing up as princesses. Secondly, why I was forced to attend @CementHands Halloween party as Brittney Spears when i'm clearly more of a Gwen Stefani fan is ridiculous. Also she was far better as part of No Doubt than as a solo act, no doubt about that! And yes while it was a fun time I had bigger plans and quickly boarded a private jet chartered from Baltimore to Guadalajara to attend a special entry Dia de los Muertos Carnival. Now that was a party, but if I shared details of who was attendance or what transpired I may not be a player in the SHL much longer. Lets just say when I returned back into the states via Baltimore a certain customs inspection agent received an early Christmas bonus, and I was able to take my large duffle bag "Full of Halloween Candy" back safely to my apartment. The next couple of days are a blur, but lets just say Halloween was extra sweet this year.

[Image: 81ImQYu.png][Image: suavemente.gif][Image: QD85cmZ.png]
     Platoon    Timber

The Minnesota Monarchs Halloween Party started like most functions for the Monarchs. With a full buffet of delicious food available for the players and their families. The party was hosted at Collin Gibbles' secluded house in Minnesota away from many prying eyes. There were plenty of amazing activities for the kids and adults such as a caramel apple making station, hayrides, a bonfire to keep warm, a hot cocoa bar, and best of all a miniature haunted house. Many people could be seen running from the terrors that awaited inside the haunted house as Gibbles had contracted a local company known for it's frightening productions. Many of the Monarchs were in attendance and seemed to enjoy the variety of foods available at the buffet. Gibbles had a brand new ICEE machine installed just for the occasion. There was also a nacho cheese fountain, an entire roasted pig, and plenty of smoked meats that had been cooking all day for the hungry guests.

[Image: spartangibbles.gif]
[Image: qGhUIfY.png]  Outlungus   Usa Monarchs  [Image: PlcJv9V.png]

ISFL PT Affiliation

[Image: MrStennett08.gif]

Scarecrows Usa Blizzard Panthers Patriotes Stars

This year since we were out of the playoffs, the Toronto North Stars decided to go all out and visit Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party at Walt Disney World. We all love Walt Disney World, but let’s be reasonable: this is nothing more than a calculated business decision. It’s one less performer to pay that guests may not notice, with a justification as to why it’s being done. The problem is that it doesn’t hold up to any kind of scrutiny, and is inconsistent with past precedent. Overall, we are definitely glad we did Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party this year. Minor complaints aside, the new Hocus Pocus Villain Spelltacular makes this the best Halloween Party in years. Even as Annual Passholders, the party is worth the money for us. The ambiance, fireworks, and parade alone have justified the cost for us, with everything else being the icing on the cake. Obviously, everyone has a different budget (and party size) so whether it’s worth it for you is a personal decision, but we highly recommend doing it at least once if resources allow.

[Image: gurbs.gif]

JNH decided to host a Halloween party at his mansion just east of Chicago and invited members of the Syndicate and Berserkers. Gunnar Soderberg came dressed up as what else... but a turtle. Patric Twist came to the party dressed as an otter in a Guy Fieri outfit. Steve Harrington showed up dressed as a babysitter which confused many of the partygoers but he explained it's what he spends most of his free time doing. Ryuuji Minamino came to the party dressed as sashimi. Westbroek came to the party dressed as the Rock in a black turtleneck and jeans - an incredibly low effort but effective costume. Corey Kennedy showed up dressed as Duff Man. Or at least we think so, he was just screaming BEER the whole time so we made an assumption. Daniel Smeb came dressed up as Doublelift and spent most of the party in JNH's gaming room playing league. SLATT Potts showed up dressed up in a costume with an inflatable horse bottom. I don't think it was costume related but his phrase for the night was "Where the baddies at?"

[Image: NCQjJT2.png]
Berserkers     -       syndicate      -     Berserkers

Sutton has been growing out his beard for 4 months so that he could complete his costume as a lumberjack. Creativity or originality is not one of his strongest traits, but he can grow a decent beard. The Maine Timber decided this year to avoid the bars (damn ‘rona) and agreed to have their Halloween party at a remote spot deep within the Maine wilderness where they would vote on the best costume. Well it turns out everyone decided to keep their playoff beards from the deep playoff run from last season and all dressed up as lumberjacks.

As far as the camping trip went, everyone had a great time. A vast amount of alcohol was consumed while the players all traded ghost stories around the campfire. Since the costume idea was a bust the players awarded the best costume prizes to Rikard Bjerg who had the spookiest story and to Sutton for best beard. The real Halloween horror though was the next day packing up the site with the worst hangovers and it of course snowed the whole time.

[Image: CrazyMojitoSHL.gif]
Canada Blizzard Stars Citadelles Citadelles Stars Blizzard Canada 
[Image: d9J5DHT.png][Image: 16PgOBm.png]

Joseph Weston attends the annual Calgary Dragons costume party for charity dressed in a typical western movie attire. There's a wide brim hat covered with dust gathered from days spent on the lonesome trail. There's a poncho reaching down to his waist, covering an arm to imply a sense of not being a threat. Two revolvers, with clearly distinguished orange tips, shine in their well-worn pockets on either side of Weston's hips. The costume is a hit as always, and brings back memories of the old American wild west, when cowboys and bandits roamed across dusty plains and trails. The party is a swell time with many snacks, treats, and games to be played, all to raise money for charity. While Weston sadly does not come out with the best costume award, the time is still wonderful and well spent by all involved. Here's to next year's!

[Image: 59269_s.png]

S66 Damian Littleton

[Image: CsnVET2.png] || [Image: wu5MVvy.png]|| [Image: c8B2LE3.png]
Battleborn | Barracuda | Usa

The Halloween contest in the Hamilton branch of Dunder Mifflin was a great time. Michael Scarn obviously dressed up as everyone's favorite secret agent, Michael Scarn. This costume comprised of Scarn equipping himself with a pistol that he twirled around carelessly, as well as a pack of cigarettes in his pocket. Other costumes seen at the Halloween party was Theo Morgan dressing up as Blind Guy McSqueezy, the blind man who lost his vision in an accident where his condition gets him into all sorts of mischief. Scarn took offence to Morgan dressing up as Blind Guy McSqueezy, thinking that Morgan was making fun of Scarn for his woeful shooting performance this season. This led to a massive brawl before the contest. Meanwhile, Gabe Johnson dressed up as Goldenface which spooked Scarn who actually tried to shoot at Goldenface, thinking that it was the real Goldenface who showed up to the party.

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]

[Image: scarn.png]

[Image: m59RPb7.png] [Image: czechup.png]
[Image: giphy.gif][Image: giphy.gif]

Our team costumes took a note from secret santa: we all drew each others names out of a hat and had a hired team of professional makeup artists dress us up as the teammate we drew. Essentially, we dressed up as ourselves. Then we played a game of charades (everyone in character of course) and afterward tried to guess who was who. We were all so convincing that we agreed to play several party games and have a vote at the end, matching teammates with costumes on the ballot. We played Secret Hitler, Cards Against Humanity, Among Us, and Twister. Afterward, we took the vote and submitted our suspicions. I think some were confusing it with a real ballot because there were some write-ins of political candidates. Unless they really thought Trump or Biden were among the disguised. Eventually the results came in and it turns out everyone but me had gotten their makeup artist to do up themselves instead of my teammates, and I didn't even notice. If it was some kind of test then I may have failed...

hodOOOOr'hOOOdoooooooor hoooodor hOOdOOORRRR, Hooooooodooooorrrr HoooooddddddddoooooooRRRR

SMJHL Stats || SHL Stats
[Image: YZjkK9Q.png] PORTAL [Image: rwqM7d3.png]
Berserkers Elk Falcons Renegades Germany

Stats Pre-S53 || Stats S53+
[Image: yXVPZSm.png] [Image: updates2.png]
Outlaws Switzerland Wolfpack
S53 All-Star and Richan Trophy Nominee
S60 Jeff Dar Trophy Winner
Never forget

ISFL PT

[Image: jrousseau.gif]
[Image: j7ebBxQ.png] [Image: FbT2Pb1.png]
Canada Knights Canada Knights Canada

ISLF Affiliate

[Image: nokazoa.gif]

CURRENT PLAYER

[Image: sN8N4xa.png]         [Image: xd5tvj8.png]

FORMER PLAYER

[Image: ktJ2jTl.png]

As a European player you don’t give much about a Halloween party. But as it’s a big thing in America so Alexander Wachter wants to be part of that as well and so he dressed up for the teams Halloween party. Nothing to fancy, he always wanted to dress like an undead and get a feeling of his loved tv show “the walking dead”. In the end they have been able to do a undead walk, because a few of his team mates had the same idea so Maximus, Horvat, Niederreiter, Pottas and Wachter was a part of it. Kekkonen and Leppänen showed up as one perfect vodka bottle and vodka was the program for them, this Finns are crazy. There have been a few other great costumes around and as usual there was a vote for the best one. The winner was Andreas Kvalheims grandpa look. Tbh the team wasn’t sure if he showed up dressed or if it was his normal looking?

[Image: wachter3.png]
Alexander Wachter, RW, S51
Carolina Kraken - Texas Renegades - Winnipeg Aurora 
Player Page // Update Page

Adam arrives first to the party. He doesn't have very much forethought so he simply picked up his costume that evening, and dressed like a taco. this was the only costume left at Walmart.
Axel foley is also dressed as a taco but it's a really cool taco costume not the cheap one that Adam bought. He also had Hellstrom convinced to dress up as matching guacamole. The two are the life of the party while Adam stands awkwardly outside of the circles, laughing along to the jokes as every word he utters is ignored. @Mazatt @Calliope

Luukas Lilja @retuperkele is dressed as a dolphin. he says nothing except various dolphin noises for the entirety of the party

Panico and Vitek arrive in the same exact Panda costumes. The two argue because one of them needs to change. Panico threw on a Yankees jersey and said he was Aaron judge. @MegaSkuci @peej2189

Also, Blunt man dressed up as a blunt. Kai Ichinose dressed up as a cute little kitty cat. Kyle Murray arrived way too drunk not even dressed up and he lost his wallet somehow. Also Murray and Panico almost got into a fight because Murray told Panico that his costume was ass. @Jimmysmo27 @Gumbaman

LINUS GRIMSTAD didn't show up

I rolled into my first Halloween party with the Toronto North Stars wearing my last second costume of a brick wall with a Harry Carpet jersey. I saw two teammates with the same costume, so I sort of screwed this one up. Our backup goalie came as "Old Man Carpy", which was basically a hunched over old man who had his back destroyed by years of carrying the team. Come to think of it, I think all of the defensemen at the party showed up as some version of the same "joke". Other than that we saw a couple older veterans dressed up as movie characters from way back in the day to the early 2000s. I'm in the unfortunate age group where I can get those references but not enjoy them, and completely miss the new costumes of the younger players. Most of the Halloween party for me is spent saying "oh yeah, that's cool!", when in fact, I have no idea if it is cool or not. Halloween is a sad time for a guy in his prime. Hopefully it'll pick up soon when I'm old and decrepit.

[Image: Flusso.png]
Sig by @Evil_AllBran

[Image: YztPk3T.png] [Image: 6by0kBi.png]