How do I become smjhl gm

?

[Image: izzy.PNG]

Don’t know LOL

[Image: ili5NZ2.png]

Player Page
Update Page

Apply!

i never got a job that i apply for for example i applied for shl HO and i didnt get it

01-27-2021, 07:43 PMdmuda11 Wrote: i never got a job that i apply for for example i applied for shl HO and i didnt get it

Well you certainly won't get a job you don't apply for

hodOOOOr'hOOOdoooooooor hoooodor hOOdOOORRRR, Hooooooodooooorrrr HoooooddddddddoooooooRRRR

SMJHL Stats || SHL Stats
[Image: YZjkK9Q.png] PORTAL [Image: rwqM7d3.png]
Berserkers Elk Falcons Renegades Germany

Stats Pre-S53 || Stats S53+
[Image: yXVPZSm.png] [Image: updates2.png]
Outlaws Switzerland Wolfpack
S53 All-Star and Richan Trophy Nominee
S60 Jeff Dar Trophy Winner
Never forget

cancel dmuda11 he said I was asshole

Character Page RD- Quarterback
[Image: micool132.gif]

Retired players:
-Toki Wartooth
-Nathan Explosion btw
-Angus McFife XVIII

[Image: lUeg4KM.png]

01-27-2021, 07:47 PMmicool132 Wrote: cancel dmuda11 he said I was asshole
its true

Give me job?

[Image: Fitted_3.png]

2x 4Star Cup Champ s49 s50

1x commissioners excellence award s 50

I hear the best way is to work hard, get involved with a team's management behind the scenes, build good relationships in and outside the LR, get hired as a Co, then step up when a head position opens.

Other than that, I hear eating nour's sweaty butthole and bullying Gabe helps

Platoon Elk Elk Platoon
Argonauts Argonauts
PlatoonGermanyRaptors

[Image: AH23zKq.png]
Thank you karey, OrbitingDeath Ragnar, and sköldpaddor for sigs! 
[Image: BAL_Player_Page.png] [Image: BAL_Update.png]

01-27-2021, 08:15 PMhhh81 Wrote: I hear the best way is to work hard, get involved with a team's management behind the scenes, build good relationships in and outside the LR, get hired as a Co, then step up when a head position opens.

Other than that, I hear eating nour's sweaty butthole and bullying Gabe helps

I ALREADY DO BOTH OF THOSE POG

Howdy! Minus the last part, I'd like to echo hhh's sentiments, maybe including the Gabe part now that I think about it.

But in all seriousness, for anyone who's interested I can provide some of my thoughts for what SMJHL HO looks for when considering new GM candidates. This comment will not be an exhaustive compendium, nor will it be the be all, and all, to hiring. I just hope it can get people thinking on what may be important to include in an application.

First of all, apply. You'll never get it if you don't apply, and even if you do and don't get it you can ask for advice and help on improving your application.

One of the first things to consider is your experience. What are your qualifications? Have you held any jobs, and how do you feel that they would help you in this position? Have you been involved in a war room and/or scouted? What are your experiences that would help you in this position? While having other positions prior to applying maybe helpful, it's also not required. Maybe you have experience with something similar in real life outside of the league, and you may be able to creatively include that.

Another thing to consider is, and this is a pretty important one, why are you even applying? What are your goals here? Why are you the best person for this position? While we wait each application on its own merits, we also have to consider many applicants at a time usually. What makes you stand out, and what do you want us to know about you that makes you different?

I touched on it a little in the prior section, but what's your plan? Some of the best applications we receive always include a detailed and reasonable plan for what you will do with the team. It's not enough to just come in and say I'll make things better, could you tell us how? Could you tell us what's necessary about the changes you're making? How you going to achieve those changes? If things don't go according to plan, do you have a backup? What about a backup to your backup maybe?

I said it before and I'll say it again, this is not the be all, end all. It's possible to nail all these suggestions and not be selected it's possible for you to hit what you feel are none of them and still receive the position. the most important thing is to not be discouraged. One thing I personally look for the most is a person's drive. Being able to take the losses with the wins is an important and critical mindset, especially in the J. Your players will look up to you, and you'll have to be able to set a good example. No matter what, keep your chin up and don't get discouraged.

This might be a bit long-winded and wordy, and potentially even out of place, but I think these are good things to keep in mind considering we just hired more GMs today, and people might be looking for what to do in the future. as always, if anyone has questions or wants to discuss more, don't hesitate to reach out! I'd be more than happy to talk to anyone about this!

01-27-2021, 09:17 PMACapitalChicago Wrote: Howdy! Minus the last part, I'd like to echo hhh's sentiments, maybe including the Gabe part now that I think about it.

But in all seriousness, for anyone who's interested I can provide some of my thoughts for what SMJHL HO looks for when considering new GM candidates. This comment will not be an exhaustive compendium, nor will it be the be all, and all, to hiring. I just hope it can get people thinking on what may be important to include in an application.

First of all, apply. You'll never get it if you don't apply, and even if you do and don't get it you can ask for advice and help on improving your application.

One of the first things to consider is your experience. What are your qualifications? Have you held any jobs, and how do you feel that they would help you in this position? Have you been involved in a war room and/or scouted? What are your experiences that would help you in this position? While having other positions prior to applying maybe helpful, it's also not required. Maybe you have experience with something similar in real life outside of the league, and you may be able to creatively include that.

Another thing to consider is, and this is a pretty important one, why are you even applying? What are your goals here? Why are you the best person for this position? While we wait each application on its own merits, we also have to consider many applicants at a time usually. What makes you stand out, and what do you want us to know about you that makes you different?

I touched on it a little in the prior section, but what's your plan? Some of the best applications we receive always include a detailed and reasonable plan for what you will do with the team. It's not enough to just come in and say I'll make things better, could you tell us how? Could you tell us what's necessary about the changes you're making? How you going to achieve those changes? If things don't go according to plan, do you have a backup? What about a backup to your backup maybe?

I said it before and I'll say it again, this is not the be all, end all. It's possible to nail all these suggestions and not be selected it's possible for you to hit what you feel are none of them and still receive the position. the most important thing is to not be discouraged. One thing I personally look for the most is a person's drive. Being able to take the losses with the wins is an important and critical mindset, especially in the J. Your players will look up to you, and you'll have to be able to set a good example. No matter what, keep your chin up and don't get discouraged.

This might be a bit long-winded and wordy, and potentially even out of place, but I think these are good things to keep in mind considering we just hired more GMs today, and people might be looking for what to do in the future. as always, if anyone has questions or wants to discuss more, don't hesitate to reach out! I'd be more than happy to talk to anyone about this!
my plan is to win the cup

01-27-2021, 09:23 PMdmuda11 Wrote:
01-27-2021, 09:17 PMACapitalChicago Wrote: Howdy! Minus the last part, I'd like to echo hhh's sentiments, maybe including the Gabe part now that I think about it.

my plan is to win the cup

[Image: AevgXrO.jpeg]

[Image: 59269_s.png]

S66 Damian Littleton

[Image: CsnVET2.png] || [Image: wu5MVvy.png]|| [Image: c8B2LE3.png]
Battleborn | Barracuda | Usa

It was explained to me on Discord that sacrificing a puppy was required

[Image: 3laFIkp.png]
[Image: X6QJdlt.gif]
Finland  Raptors  pride

have you talked to the seer? Shes hidden in the deepest depths of SHL discord general chat. After you progress through the 4 trials of discord you get to join the google sheets community. After 140 hours of service (filling and unfilling datasets with useless data) you get a message in the night from the GM fairy. She checks you for caronavirus and then depending on your tax bracket you may or may not get the job

[Image: Z8yXihx.png]