Create Account

S59 PT #3 Free Agent Pitch

Oh shit a Point Task which is just tampering??  SAY LESS. So in my own opinion every player should hold out from their contract and sigh for New Orleans. Whats the point in wasting your career playing for a sub par team your whole career when you can leave with all the other top players and sign for a new SUPER TEAM in New Orleans. In fact you should all tell your GMs you demand a trade to The Spectors so that you can get traded for cheap in order for your team. Do not waste your career on some stinky bad team like atlanta or seatle; hold out and join us!! Its the best way to with a team with amples of cap space and a good plan for the next few seasons why not be a apart of something and help speed up the rebuild and help us make the next super team

[Image: zayn.png?ex=65e9b101&is=65d73c01&hm=c0f0...y=lossless]
Kyle Sux Lmap

Why should you want to come to the Platoon? Well there are a bunch of reasons, but let’s get into it. One of the original franchises, the Platoon are a storied brand, and a history of success. Now the easy argument to make is that the Platoon have not seen this success this last decade, and you’re right. What you can not argue is that the Platoon are on the verge. Crawling into the playoffs last season, the platoon are only getting better, and appear primed to begin making deep competitive runs within the next 3 seasons. Want a rabid fan base hungry for some solid post season action? Look no further!

The location is known for amazing sea food, and is a pretty nice place to live as a professional athlete. As long as you have the means, it offers some very safe areas due to the frequency of VIP politicians. Not located too far north, the winters also aren’t unbearable, and the climate is usually pleasant enough to not have year round swamp ass like some of the other cities.

[Image: krash.gif]

[Image: kLRJavo.png][Image: ZjgHcNL.png]

[Image: s9JOf1N.png][Image: wW0VNnL.png]

PBE PT

[Image: duncan_png.png]
(This post was last modified: 05-05-2021, 05:56 PM by Kyamprac.)

Players should keep a keen eye on the heart of Canada as one of their potential destinations in free agency. As home of the longest skating rink in the world and some of the most devoted hockey fans, Winnipeg was made for this sport and has plenty to offer to any player that decides to join in the fun.

On the ice, our team has a young up and coming roster that plays with a lot of heart and is sure to impress in the seasons to come. As a league veteran, you would be instrumental in helping to shape this gaggle of youths and showing them how it's done as they fight to make their names known in the big league. As a newer player, you could learn alongside the team and join us on our journey to eventually win our first Championship in the beautiful Aurora colours.

Off the ice, Winnipeg offers a chill (both in the relaxing sense and in temperature) environment with a more mature crowd that still knows how to have fun. You can join our players in their quest for post-game slurpees, hanging out at the biggest winter festival in western Canada, looking up at the northern lights, or checking out an air show or football game in the offseason.

Don't let the cold winters scare you off - our city is hockey, and the Aurora as a franchise is an amazing team to play for.

[Image: kyamprac1.gif]
thank you amid and swoosh for sigs!

Edmonton is world-renowned for its......mall? There is a massive shopping center in Edmonton, which in a non-pandemic year is a real draw. There is a swimming pool, water slides, a bowling alley, and a built-in hotels, not to mention the stores you'd have access to. If shopping isn't your thing, then take part in a guided tour of the Royal Alberta Museum. Anyone who knows me knows that I won't pass up an opportunity to educate myself and those around me on the animal kingdom. What better place to do it than at the foremost museum in Canada! A massive aquarium hosting our fish and otherwise aquatic brothers, as well as multiple displays of some of the more exotic and enormous exemplars of life on earth. Finally, wrap your day up with a relaxing meal at the Sicilian Pasta Kitchen, in downtown Edmonton. I strongly recommend the Penne Arrabiata, as the fiery sauce will make you forget about the dreary weather frequently on display in your new home. They don't call us the Blizzard for nothing!
(184 words)

[Image: visceralpotamus.gif]

As a player who plans to retire at the end of the season, I will deviate slightly from the prompt and instead invite any prospective free agents to join me in the bliss of retirement. We could call ourselves the Don't Bothers in a shameless rip-off of the the new Mighty Ducks show, and unlike those kids who were using the term for motivation, we would instead be using the term to completely sum up our stance towards playing hockey any more - we just don't bother with it. Retirement has a lot of other perks as well folks, such as no longer having to pay exorbitant fees for very basic things like weekly trainings and once a season equipment - personally I've gone several seasons in a row with holes in my skates and a duct-taped hockey stick during the most frugal years. All in all, you're much better not bothering than bothering, and I'd love to put together my own super team of retirees for uh mainly bragging rights I guess since we just won't play hockey or do much of anything really.

[Image: gotze_team_siggy.png]
[Image: lKRNHAn.png]

Why come to Atlanta? Well, that's easy enough, because it's the place where players play and we ride them things like every day. There are big big beats, hit streets with gangsters roaming, and parties don't stop until eight in the morning. We also have the dopest color scheme (red and yellow, so classy). The branding embraces the term Hotlanta. We don't just have a bird as our logo, we have an undead bird rising from the ashes that is so hot, it's on fire. If you don't like fire, then I don't want to be your friend. We're also one of the latest expansion teams. If you're worried about being compared to [insert famous player] since you're on [insert famous player's team], then don't worry. Atlanta doesn't have any legends. You could be the first legend for this great franchise. Imagine the kids in 100 years, sure this new guy is good, but he doesn't come to [insert your name here]. That's an amazing thought. Being the first go have your jersey retired for an organization. Being the first to lift the trophy for this new franchise. If that doesn't give you goosebumps, then you should see a doctor.

[Image: puddlesoduck2.gif]

ISFL CW

[Image: AwDqhTW.png]

Why is this even a "sales pitch"? What I mean to say is that Edmonton Blizzard should not even be sold to anyone. By far the best run franchise in the SHL which is currently on a 20 season streak of making the playoffs. If that isn't good enough for you, well just take a look at our roster and prospect pool and you will see a great cast of users who are main stays in the SHL community. Leaders, workers and just some awesome guys to chat with at any time of day or night. Great locker room atmosphere which keeps getting bigger and stronger each year. So that's pretty much the social side of things, FHM side, well there are some great players with awesome career numbers that will absolutely stack anyone's stats. Whether playing first line or third line the opportunity to score points are always there for the taking. Oh and did I mention that an icon like Daniel LaForest plays there too! Come join us and come win the next cup together.

[Image: Snoopdogg.gif]
    [Image: d9J5DHT.png]        norway      [Image: d9J5DHT.png]

What could be better than sharing belly laughs with Uncle Joey in the basement or swooning babes while rocking out on stage with Uncle Jesse and the Rippers? The answer is most obviously nothing. Nothing compares to these experiences, both of which can be had in sunny San Francisco.

San Francisco is a big city with small town energy. Residents are friendly and more than welcoming to visitors. I mean, have you ever been to Toronto? If so, then you know how much the people of Toronto are a-holes toward tourists. And do not get me going on New York and New England. Or how about Los Angeles!? How many homeless communities surround that arena?

Okay, we will not spend this pitch bashing every other SHL city because we do not have to. San Francisco is the crown jewel of the Northwest and it anxiously awaits your curiosity and endeavors. There is no shortage of things to do in this city. And what is best is all the things can be reached by trolly…I think.

San Francisco is calling for you to join our Pride. pride #RollPride

[Image: 3laFIkp.png]
[Image: X6QJdlt.gif]
Finland  Raptors  pride

Hey [insert FA name],

Heard that you were looking for a team, and I think we have the best spot for you here in San Francisco. Do you love joining a super team? I don't, and while it may seem appealing, whats the gain of joining a team that will do fine without you. But then also, you don't want to join a team completely rebuilding, since even if you do well, the team won't. We have this right mix of getting up their, developing with all our rookies being called up, as well as being a team where you can make a difference, right into our top lines. We have a nice locker room, lots of great people, and I think you could fit right into the team. Not to mention San Francisco is an awesome place to live in (irl live 45 min from SF so I do have personal expierence). Lots of nice things to do over here, and I don't think there are really any reasons for you not to join the team.

Heart ,
Bjørn Jakobsen (LD for the San Francisco Pride)

Anaheim for free-agents? By golly there's so much this city and team can offer to a potential free agent. The team itself is fun and there is a comraderie that goes deep. The team is innit to winnit as they say and always welcoming to new players who join the Pew Pew crew. Anaheim as a city has so much to offer. Disneyland is just down the road and you can go every day if you want to, we don't judge your your goofy fetishes. If you want a wish.com version of disneyland you can catch a ride a little further down the road a bit to Knott's Berry farm. Pretty cool, but the knott the same as Disney. To seal the clinch, Anaheim offers really realistically cheap parking. Trust me, this is hard to find. NO more driving around looking for parking. Just...boom. There it is. Park and go. Wherever and whatever you feel like doing in this California city of awesomeness.

[Image: wLeEjGc.jpeg]

Damn I kind of hoped I was pumping my own tires for future teams. Edmonton is a pretty tough sell as a city, but it does have it perks. First and foremost we are easily the most successful team in the western conference over the last decade. If you want a chance to compete then Edmonton is certainly a team you should have on your radar. We have an amazing group of diverse people in the locker room and it's low key bumping all the time. Mostly hockey talk, but we touch on all subjects and definitely enjoy the odd bit of SHL drama. Lastly as a city it's no Toronto or Vancouver, or even Calgary, but its a lovely little city with all the necessary ammenties and a great lineup of festivals in the summer. Sadly COVID has made short work of that, but in due time I imagine things will return to some sort of normalcy. Come join the Edmonton Blizzard Blizzard

Thanks for the sig ragnar!
[Image: scholz.png]

pride Armada  Player Page || Update Page  Germany pride

As I've been lucky enough to be given the chance to run one of the two new expansion franchises that are joining the league, I'm going to have the fun opportunity to try and coax free agents to the great city of Montreal. When it comes to hockey cities, there's perhaps none bigger than Montreal. The city lives and breaths the sport, and I'm sure that the excitement there to finally receive an SHL franchise for the first time in the league's 60 year history. The city has such a great tradition of culture, being incredibly historic and beautiful and with an unmatched history of hockey to go along with it. The team at this point does not have any other publicly named players, but it would be fun to see whether or not free agents this offseason are interested in joining a brand new franchise and helping them to get off on the right foot and have a great chance to succeed!

Code:
163 words

[Image: VkRiFym.png]

[Image: dankoa2004.gif]
(This post was last modified: 05-06-2021, 04:14 AM by overdoo.)

New Orleans, a city that has it all. 

Looking for a city with beautiful architecture? You've got French and Spanish influence, displayed along Bourbon Street. Looking for nightlife? Head the same way, you'll find it, and you'll enjoy it. Aside from those, New Orleans is also known for its music and food. With a rich culture, including the likes of many festivals and celebrations, namely Mardi Gras. The Creole cuisine itself is one to impress, and in New Orleans as a whole, there is a wide variety of cultural flavours to be found, unrestricted to any. Yet somehow, saying only this doesn't do the city justice. 

The team, however, is something to boast about as well. With young stars shining, including Xavier Doom, leading the way in points among league rookies, and the Specters. Then, of course, there is Conner Hutton. An offensive defender from the Kraken who made his way to the SHL in just two seasons. While he has never had that offensive season in New Orleans yet, he has been stable on the blue line since and brings promise. Speaking of the line, Odelein III, a star who's been on the team for both its ups and downs. A leader on and off the ice, and a player who has competed at an elite level throughout his time. The perfect veteran the team needs heading forward. @JKortesi81 @Huck24

Then you've got other young guns, Petrov, Kauppinen, and.. Tuga’tūga’bo’atu? Might have to check the roster sheets for that one.. All strong players with a bright future when the team hits its stride. Petrov showing his scoring prowess early with the Specters, while Kauppinen shows all types of offensive potential. Tuga’tūga’bo’atu a stable defender, like Hutton, who should impress in years to come. @ckroyal92 @Pythonic, @Wasty

However, who would we be to forget their prospect pool, led by SMJHL stars such as St. Ark, who has been making solid appearances this season for the Specters in short callups, holding strong in Vancouver otherwise. Zidane, a defensively, and physically gifted defender who makes opponents' nights living hell, and will soon terrorize the big leagues. Kurri, an all-around type of guy that will punish you offensively when given the chance, and Malik, a driving force in the powerhouse Kelowna team we see today along with Feltersnatch and McFelter, an all-star combo in and of themselves. @Arkz @Nictox @SlashACM @leafs1997 @Roamus @Titan

Along with St. Ark in Vancouver comes Nikolaj Boyle, who leads his team in goals, assists, and points at the time of writing, truly a force to be reckoned with. Olson, a shutdown defender from Carolina, another in an incredible list of players from Carolina. And Hundertwasser, an anchor in St. Louis since he was drafted, and another in the list of the Specters blue-chip prospects. @zaynzk @Amidships @Asked Madden

Yet, to round it all out, the boys of the most recent class. Andrews, Torretta, Brady, and goalie Iorek Byrnison. past rookies in the SMJHL who have shown great promise, and better character, who I'm sure the Specters are incredibly happy to have. @frijolhead @santej29 @Jackers41 @Mooty99

Sorry, but not sorry for the pings. I'm super excited to have you all around for the future because it is gonna be one hell of a fun ride.

Maybe I just should have submitted this for media.