Create Account

S62 PT#1: Game on

PROMPT 2- If you don't understand the previous prompt or that one doesn't sound fun to write about, try this prompt.

Written Task: A new NEVER seen before prompt.... How has your team changed over the offseason? What have they added, lost? How are you feeling about this season? Pumped to try and make a name for yourself and hopefully do some damage in the playoffs? Or numb because you know the cup champion before the season even starts and are just looking forward to some juicy offseason drama in the s62 offseason?

Jonny Tsunami of the New England Wolfpack does not know how the team has changed over the offseason. Jonny Tsunami just knows that most of his team has gained TPE, while some may have lost TPE due to regression. Jonny Tsunami does not remember anyone leaving the team, or the GM announcing a new player to the New England Wolfpack. Jonny Tsunami feels good about the season. So far, through 6 games Jonny Tsunami is a point per game player, which is exciting. Jonny Tsunami does not expect to do damage in the playoffs, because Jonny Tsunami's New England Wolfpack is in the same division as the Buffalo Stampede and Hamilton Steelhawks, which will inevitably mean a 1st round exit against either of those teams. Jonny Tsunami is contemplating retirement because he feels so out of the loop, and just feels like he shows up to score points and thats it. Maybe a new team changes that for Jonny Tsunami or maybe Jonny Tsunami just wasn't meant to be a hockey player. We'll see.

174 words

[Image: TNUT2f6.png]
[Image: rL8frIL.png]
[Image: jOCBbVg.gif]
[Image: 6Hefllo.gif]

PROMPT 2

Yes, I get to write about me and my team! Two of my favorite entities. San Francisco Pride had a big offseason indeed. It started at the draft, where we first traded down to gain some assets and then used some of them in a big trade with Manhattan. We received Jack Klompus, who's auto-slotted to our first line with HLO and Sven. Huge addition! Another big addition was Marco Barengrub from Tampa Bay. Barengrub is already at 1000+ TPE, so a super promising centerman who's ready to contribute right away. Heading the other way in the moves were Greg Davies and Narboza Manyhands. While both were hurtful losses, the moves did make sense in terms of the situation the team is in. The last addition was free agent signing Parker Smeb, who brings a veteran presence to our blueline. All in all, it was another step towards success. We have a very competitive team and now it is the time to just walk the walk! We just have to make sure we get to the playoffs and preferably in a good position, because or division will be super tight.

[Image: sulov.gif]

Prompt 2

The Texas Renegades are looking great after the offseason. We lost Josef Kubinec on the LW, which is definitely going to be a big loss. However, we now have Bjorn Bjorn on the LW, which increases the number of Bjorn's on our team, which is a huge positive. Not only that, but all the big names on the team trained really well in the offseason. Williams, Sulfurgold, and Hudson are looking for a big year this season. And we still have veterans on the team to guide us along the way, like Kvalheim. Despite the loss of Kubinec, I think we're only going to become more explosive due to the coaching of the staff in the offseason. Additionally, the GMs are always looking for ways to gain an edge on the competition (mainly one team in particular...) and they said this is one of our best shots yet. We already won the cup once, and I think this team has the chance to be even more superior to that roster!

[Image: UCTqPUg.png]

Prompt 2

Los Angeles came into the season kind of in this we may be able to borderline compete area but also we needed some additional help to really have that fair shot at giving us that chance. The first thing we did was go out after the number 1 forward in free agency to hopefully give us that edge. It was not an easy get but we were thrilled to have Rock Strongo added in the end and we do believe he gives us that edge on the first line with some of our up and coming stars. We have a few aging players but for the most part our team is in compete now mode and compete in the next 4-5 seasons for sure as we hit our peak. With the addition of Strongo and some our excellent drafting adding Yannick Svaboda and Lewis Hamiltonisblessed we do believe we have the core now as well as the future in our system. Another huge addition was that of Sarah Burke who immediately swapped to forward for us and added yet another layer of forward top end power to the lineup allowing some of our middle 6 players to just become even bigger depth pieces and making us stronger from top to bottom.

211 words

[Image: thedangazone.gif]

WSBL Affiliate

[Image: 3MtyuZk.gif]
[Image: dAxJaBU.gif]

WSBL Affiliate PT

[Image: sink.png]
[Image: Screenshot_2021-04-12_000020.png]

Prompt 1

The Up-and-Comers are going to be one of the most fun teams to watch at this proverbial tournament of all. Backstopped by the incredibly sexy and incredibly dangerous Evgeni Petrov, the team is led by the dominant defensive pairing of Angus McFife and Evil AllBran, accompanied by the dominant forwards of Robert Black and Vaseline Podcalzone, this team will kick some ass through the duration of the tournament.  The first practice will be incredible as all of our egos will have to combine together and turn into the super machine that we can be. There will be drama at the first practice of course, as Evgeni Petrov took the appearance of another goalie on the ice as a threat and attempted to take them out before being restrained by AllBran and before being temporarily arrested by the police. After the arrest there was the issue with a Beeg Yoshi appearing on the rink and being too beeg to practice around before Podcalzone was able to get it off the rink. A rocky start to say the least but the future is there.

[Image: S38oOt3.png][Image: of1yZSs.png]
[Image: JzmdDrE.png]

There are quite a few changes within Regina.  First of all, we have had a GM change.  Here's to hoping that our previous GM and co are doing good.  The second change is that we are a fairly young team still, but I am now considered a veteran in the J.  I do not feel confident in winning the cup this season, but we shouldn't be last.  I'm hopeful for a playoff spot.  We also have a new Captain: Our goalie, who was snubbed of so much ice time last season. We should definitely be better with her in between the pipes for more games than last season.  I'd also like to welcome our rookies into both the SHL and in the Regina Elks.  With them with us, we have a more complete team, this being the team's second ever season in the league, and a better understanding of what we need on our team to be more competitive.

[Image: SS.png]                                        [Image: image0.png?width=268&height=375]                                        [Image: ACapSiege1.png?width=500&height=362]

WSBL PT

[Image: 4zfXx6o.gif]

The best thing that happened to Manhattan in the offseason is the addition of @mer to the team. She's an absolutely incredible user, and Manhattan are lucky to have her. When we look at our rebuild, and the users that they have managed to bring in over the past few drafts, particularly that early round talent, and the users that they have begun using to help build up and change their locker room, Mer is one of those that just instantly stands out to me as a beacon of positivity and enjoyment. She's taken over our Twitter and continues to post some incredible tweets, and looks to have tweets that we can interact with ourselves, and she tries to make it really easy for the team to earn money, and is supportive of all of our endeavors, both on the ice, and in real life. There were a ton of amazing picks that Manhattan has made over the last few seasons, but hands down, Mer is my favorite.

[Image: 66168_s.gif]
Update Page || Roster Page

[Image: lUeg4KM.png]

PROMPT 2- If you don't understand the previous prompt or that one doesn't sound fun to write about, try this prompt.

Baltimore has had another offseason of growth. Their young core is exceptional, and not quite at their peak yet, so Baltimore had the privileged of being able to sit tight, knowing that they are on the correct path to success, and that although it may be difficult if they wait and continue to grow they will be one of the best teams in the league before long.

Their Defense are improving massively. With only one of the players in regression, and everyone returning they are making a big jump forward.

In goal they have Luca back in his league leading power, and player two.

Forwards might look in a rough place because they have some big names regressing. Jon Forty One, Elijah Jones, Karl Krashwagen all regressing this offseason. What may be unmentioned however is the fact that these 3 are all still in early regression. They are fighting it well and still primed to be very strong forces, where the rest of the forward group only gets better. They are able to field 3 very strong lines which should make it difficult for opponents to try and neutralize them.

Code:
190 Words

[Image: krash.gif]

[Image: kLRJavo.png][Image: ZjgHcNL.png]

[Image: s9JOf1N.png][Image: wW0VNnL.png]

2nd prompt

Newfoundland had to say goodbye to many beloved S59s and AllBran from S60, but from that comes new Zerks in the form of Rand al'Thor, Devin Williams-II, Valters Denisova, and Buck Keithley. The hype surrounding the Zerk squad is massive considering the b2b finals appearances and the strength of this S62 core, along with some new 425s and strong rookies. On a personal note, Jeff has been grinding for the past season to get to this shiny new 350 build, hoping to wreck some havoc in the SMJHL. Unfortunately so far, things haven't gone according to plan with only 6 points in 10 games. The team has been thriving though, with new found land strength coming from some IAs in the form of Samuel Savage and Scooby Doo combining for 19 points in a collective 20 games. It's unknown whether Jeff's point production will heat up or if the IAs will be able to sustain their incredible pace, but we will see in the coming weeks.

166 words

Links: Updates | Player Page | Bank

Prompt 2

The Edmonton Blizzard have absolutely retooled this offseason after an impressive and unexpected deep push in the playoffs. The Legendary draft class of s59 is finally making their SHL debut. This is truly the lasting legacy of Keygan and Tony Pepperoni as they really hit it out of the park this year. Leading the charge is Sven Svensson who is putting in work on the ice when he isn't trying to cheat his way into another four star cup. Pasta the Turtle looks to bring the penalty kill to the next level. The nondescript Makrus "the tater" Jager is looking to continue his faceoff prowess in the big leagues. Slavakov Vladimirashenko is pulling double duty as a bruising power forward on the ice and creating a hostile and toxic climate in the locker room as a co-GM. Artemius Nyström is another guy looking to translate his SMJHL prowess into the SHL, especially on the defensive side.

[156 words]

[Image: visceralpotamus.gif]

Prompt 2:

Although prompt 1 sounds pretty interesting and I think Jonas would be on the cusp of graduating from the up and comers and onto the superstar team, I am going to do prompt 1 because I am excited to talk about what the LA Panthers have added this offseason. There were a couple of big adds up front on forwards of Jonas' S56 draft mates in Rocko Strongo from the Minnesota Monarchs and Sarah Burke from the Winnipeg Aurora. Previously on defence, Burke switched to offence and both of them have become key parts of our top line along with star player Wagner. It will be awesome to see all 3 of them at 2k tpe in the near future along with 3-4 of our defenders also hitting 2k around the same time. in about 2-3 seasons im excited to see what the lineup of the panthers looks like as i think we will have a very strong team to contend with.

[Image: kahnwald.png]
Sig by @Ragnar