Create Account

S63 PT #1: Tie the Knot

Prompt 2:

I would say that being up a goal in an important game is the most tense. When you're tied anything can happen, and when you're down things are already bad. But when you're up, you have everything to lose. The sim could decide to hang four goals on you in the next minute if it really wants to, and when you can't make changes in the middle of a game, the result is totally out of your hands so you feel powerless. Whatever happens is happening TO you. Easily the most tense I've ever felt was watching the clock tick down in Game 6 of the S53 SMJHL final when the Falcons had a one goal lead for a large chunk of the game. I think the winning goal put us ahead in the middle of the 2nd, so it was a long, long time of clock watching and hoping nothing bad was about to happen. But the moment that buzzer hit was worth it.

[Image: crtigger.gif]
[Image: murphy.png]
(This post was last modified: 01-19-2022, 04:33 PM by CptSquall.)

Prompt 2:

[Image: nz16Nz5.png]

[Image: CptSquall.gif]

Tied games are when everything is on the line, from one team playing to passive versus playing to aggressive. There is a fine balance when you try and take the lead, with that being said, there is a lot of situational hockey that takes part. From being the team that is getting out played, or the team that is controlling play but just can't score. Players are hit with nerves, stress, some with over confidence. For me, I think its the most nervous playing in a tied game, you go out there and you don't want to be the one that takes a bad penalty or over commits. But at the same time you cannot play passively or else you are going to get burnt as well. As they say, the best way to play a tied game is to continue playing your game. But for everyone that is not so easy, as the pressure builds up!

157 words.

[Image: Oats.gif]

Player Page | Player Update
[Image: 401.png] [Image: S42cup1.png] [Image: r-Wt4-AB350oooo.png][Image: WuTGq5J.png][Image: XUMDqMO.png]

WSBL Affiliate

[Image: v71TGsT.gif]

PROMPT 2

Patya am today talking about what is like for being much good player of hockey and for team to be doing perform. When Patya team am leading by 1, Patya am feeling good. 1-goal lead good. 2-goal lead bad. Patya am learn this many times ago. When Patya am down by 1, Patya am good. Patya am know that team can score. Patya am for bringing offense! But, when Patya am tied, Patya feeling scared. Patya knowing tie game go either way. Patya know game can go for shootout. Patya am enjoy shootout, but is risky. Patya feel tense every time game is go for tie. Overtime many scaries. Patya am not for wanting to make mistake. Patya know mistake can be end of game. Patya know teammates know this too. Patya know bad man team know this. Nobody want for be blamed for loss. Shootout Patya know is scary. What if goalie am for having day that is bad? What if Patya am not for hitting net? Patya am asking many questions in head for this. This why Patya am thinking tie games most tensing.

Lore: Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3 | Part 4 | Part 5
[Image: 65011_s.gif]
[Image: Eo2nBCt.png]   [Image: HKi05IH.png]   [Image: gs89eGV.png]

boy i sure am glad i have a pt pass

[Image: Pythonic.gif] [Image: Championship_Sig.png]

[Image: Eo2nBCt.png] [Image: QtEp67y.png] [Image: 2sRs0Cq.png]

PT Pass

[Image: Screenshot_87.png]

ph

[Image: manh_sig6.png?width=499&height=542][Image: lebedev-sig.gif]

ISFL affiliate

[Image: vikian.gif]

ISFL Affiliate: Sebster

[Image: 8pRoFZH.png]

I think a close game is always tense. The most stressful is to have a 1 goal lead for me. This is because all the pressure is on you and your team to perform and not let it slip away because it will forever be known as a choke. Tie games would be the next most stressful. One wrong move and the other team gains an advantage that could be game/series deciding. Playing from behind is always the least stressful. When I have been in this position, there is no pressure. The other team has all the pressure to not choke and I can go all out to try and make that happen. Come from behind wins are always bonus wins anyway. The game is never just decided in the last second. There are always missed opportunities earlier in the game that should be considered but in the moment all anyone can think about is what happens at the end of the game because that is the last memory you get.

[img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/DYZ5jqO.jpg[/img]

https://forums.sim-football.com/showthre...#pid555777 (ISFL affiliate claim)

Quote:
Citadelles

Prompt 2

I would definitely say a tie game is the most stressful. A tie game in the third. Can have disastrous consequences for either team, and usually one team end up losing and that makes everyone else is sad. However, during the playoffs, he tied game can be one of the most enjoyable things to watching hockey. So long as it's not your team is playing. We all remember seeing games go to Triple overtime, and even a quadruple.

With all that said and only being about half the words and I need, I would say that one of the most stressful things about watching The Sim is when it's the playoffs and your team is tied. Given the nature of the Sim engine that we use, absolutely nothing is predictable, and all it takes is half a second for your season to be over. That pretty much puts me in just about enough words where I can end this PT, so thank you / for telling me to pack my workout. Also I'm not going back to proof read any of this thank you voice to text.

[Image: FJPVyys.png]

PROMPT 2

As a player, Evert finds games where his team is leading by one the most stressful and tense games to be in since there is a lot of pressure not to let in a goal. As a goalie standing in the net with 5 minutes left in the third period in a 2-1 game is a special feeling because while you can taste the win you still know that a lot of stuff can change in 5 minutes during a hockey game and you don't want to let in a goal and dissapoint yourself and most importantly dissapoint the fans and the team. While you could argue that a tie game is more tense, I know that the other teams goalie also has pressure on him which makes it more plausible that he also makes mistakes. Gladly, Evert hasnt had one of those leading by one in the last period games yet.

(152 words)

prompt 2

A very good job. Personally, I can tell you about these things, both from the player's point of view and from the coach, because the Latvian team has come to be directed to me. On the player's side, I can say that being a loser is a tense game, very much waiting for any chance to offset the result. There's more stress in the draw, because you don't know where the result can change, both for the good and the bad. Being in control with one goal predominance already has a sense of safety, because losing with such a result cannot, and even if your opponent is able to recover, there is also an opportunity for a positive result. From the coaching point, I can say that any of the three situations is not the most enjoyable, because the coaches always want the games to be convincing and not stressful, but in such cases, especially I, as the coach of the Latvian team, are delighted when the team is in control, as well as being held in a tie against one of the league's leaders. Any of these situations makes your heart beat faster.