Create Account

S63 PT #2: Dress to in Press

We set up an elaborate prank and I got a few of my other teammates in on the action all to target our good friend Towelie. I snuck into the press section of press conference and asked several questions to several different teammates. With Gabriel Johnson at the podium, I asked "Which teammate is the best at cleaning up messes?" - Gabriel went on for a minute+ about how Angus McFife is the best at cleaning up messes. Then Pablo Salvatici was up at the stand and I asked him "Which teammate is the most reliable for keeping you dry?" and he went on for a couple minutes about how Dick Clapper is so good at making sure you're always dry. Next up, Samat Beibitzhanov was present and I asked him "which teammate would you say is the most made out of cloth?" and he responded all about how Gabriel Johnson is in fact made out of cloth. Throughout these questions we could see Towelie getting more and more upset to not be highlighted for the skills and attributes he's so proud of portraying.

[Image: ekovanotter.gif]
thanks @Carpy48 and @frithjofr and @rum_ham and @Julio Tokolosh and @Briedaqueduc for the sigs
Armada Inferno norway

ISFL PT

[Image: 4x2jj4a.gif]
S58 Elias Armia Award Winner

Prompt 2:

After a tough 5-3 loss to St Louis, Yannick Svoboda went to meet the press to answer the usual generic questions he's used to getting from the media. He was mostly on auto-pilot and provided equally generic answers: 
"We've got to give it 110% every night"
"Need to keep to our game and we'll start winning"
"One game at a time"
When he finally looked up at the press, he noticed something rather odd: the horns of a gazelle in between the other reporters. The gazelle then spoke up,
"What do you think of your teammate and assistant captain Sam Siege?"
Something seemed a little off to Yannick. Was it that a gazelle was asking him questions? Maybe it was that the gazelle was actually his teammate Sam Siege (@EsAmYk) in disguise? He did not immediately recognize this fact so he proceeded to answer the question
"He's been a fantastic leader in the locker room, and a great player on the ice. I'm grateful to have him on our team. It's funny, he looks a bit like you except he's a deer."
The gazelle quickly pivoted to the next question as Yannick continued to answer, blissfully unaware of the prank his teammate was playing on him. He did find the reaction to his last answer to be a bit strange: 
"If you were born as a cervidae of some kind, you know, a deer, an elk, gazelle like me, antelope, etc. Which would you be?"
To appease the reporter Yannick responded: "a gazelle of course! There's no better animal" He was surprised to see the reporter become disgruntled as he watched him storm out of the room.

277 words

PanthersPanthersPanthersPanthers

KnightsKnightsKnightsKnights

ISFL +Affiliate

[Image: zayn.png?ex=65e9b101&is=65d73c01&hm=c0f0...y=lossless]
Kyle Sux Lmap

Prompt 2

Reporter: And here we are with the Winnipeg Auroras very own, Shane Duffy Jr., fresh off the ice after his teams 26th loss of the season, hello Shane!
Shane Duffy Jr.: Hey (insert reporters name here), good to be here speaking to you albeit fucking cold.
Reporter: This is airing live Shane so it’s probably best we don’t swear, don’t think the guys upstairs or the kids at home will appreciate that one.
Shane Duffy Jr: Fuck them kids man.
Reporter: Ok folks you heard it here first, Shane Duffy Jr. hates the little ones!
Shane: You’re goddamned right I do.
Reporter: Well thanks for that scoop Shane, our only other question for you is how are you feeling about performances at this stage in the season.
Shane: Well (Reporter), it may not look like it but we’re actually pretty happy in the Aurora camp, already doing better then last season with 3 wins! And still in a good position for the lottery too.
Reporter: Well that’s all Shane, thanks for the interview

WSBL Affiliate

[Image: v71TGsT.gif]
(This post was last modified: 01-28-2022, 07:58 PM by unconfident69.)

PBE Affiliate

PROMPT 1-

I will invade @Z-Whiz press conference because he is the funniest of all the Atlanta Inferno players. I disguise myself as his mother, a huge mascot duck and the costume is so flawlessly made he cannot possibly recognise it was me, Angus McFife, hiding inside. So I ask him, "puddles, tell us about your moments growing into a hockey player, when you would form a V with your teamates and say Quack quack like in the movies". He didn't answer because it never happened and he was blushing from such embarassing situation.

Then I remind him about the time he was stuck in the hole of a door that was too small for him to pass thru and one of his nephew and to push him through using a wooden pole so he wouldn't spend the rest of his days as a door duck. The embarassment was huge. I then get out of the costume and say "o'duck, I am your mother" while breathing heavily and leave the scene. O'duck started to laugh like Donald Duck and then said i'm not paid enough for this I better call hotdoge.

Character Page RD- Quarterback
[Image: micool132.gif]

Retired players:
-Toki Wartooth
-Nathan Explosion btw
-Angus McFife XVIII

[Image: lUeg4KM.png]

[Image: Zw7eTEJ.png]

[Image: fever95.gif]
[Image: LpkqUbe.gif]

PREVIOUS PLAYER STATISTICS

Fileworker PT pass

[Image: RichSHL.gif]
Thanks to sulovilen for the sigs!
Adam Prpich Portal Link

Check out past episodes of Rich and Luke!

ph

[Image: manh_sig6.png?width=499&height=542][Image: lebedev-sig.gif]

ISFL Affiliate (negs77)

[Image: Bjorn_Bjorn_Sig.png]
[Image: bjornswedengif.gif]

WSBL Affiliate

[Image: qgldMOE.png]
Thanks @Amidships!

Prompt 1:

100% i would be infiltrating an interview by our GM Fuzz, and this is how I see it going. It is always a running joke in our locker room, and maybe also many other locker rooms around the league, that whenever someone asks what they should do for their next attribute upgrade, someone else always responds with fighting as the answer. 

So I see Fuzz taking questions from reporters after a tough stretch of games where the media and fans are all trying to figure out how to improve the performances. Fielding the usual questions, team offence, defence, goaltending, where coould the team improve, how could the team improve. Then i'll pop in with: "when was the last time someone on the team won a fight?" and from there, just further questions about fighting and linking it to lack of team heart, singling out his players and questioning why he never fought in his own career, eventually ending with "i knew the panthers were a bunch of pussy cats!"

[Image: kahnwald.png]
Sig by @Ragnar

Prompt 1

Patya am for sure make infiltration of press conference for teammate, Attacker (@the5urreal). Patya am knowing Attacker many goods. Am come into league with him and play together for octopussy mans. Patya am probably asking much question. Patya am start by asking Attacker who is most favoritest player of octopussy mans. Patya am knowing answer. ANSWER IS PATYA! Patya am also ask Attacker about why am his feet many stinkies. Patya not knowing response for this, because is funny! Patya also want for ask if bother Attacker for say his name this way. Patya am not as english so good, but am always for trying best! Sometime, Kristen help for learning English! Anyway, Patya am always for spirits that are good. Am just try for make Attacker and teammates laugh. Patya am enjoy good times, not for wanting bad times. Always for spreading positive. Patya am hope all friends of Patya am knowing this, include Attacker.

Lore: Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3 | Part 4 | Part 5
[Image: 65011_s.gif]
[Image: Eo2nBCt.png]   [Image: HKi05IH.png]   [Image: gs89eGV.png]