Create Account

S67 mPT #0: Self-Confidence

Patya deserve for win S66 MVP because Patya am coolest guy in league. Everyone am knowing Patya, and Patya am knowing everyone. Patya make many friend, not so much enemy. Is many friendlies!

Lore: Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3 | Part 4 | Part 5
[Image: 65011_s.gif]
[Image: Eo2nBCt.png]   [Image: HKi05IH.png]   [Image: gs89eGV.png]

Ethan Duncan clearly deserved MVP for his first half performance alone. So many people even got fooled into swapping for him on fantasy he was so good at first only to be dismayed when he predictably fell off in the second half.

[Image: CAu3g3c.png]

[Image: zS2lCMp.png]  [Image: oMh09WY.png]  [Image: 1DL5JDX.png]  [Image: wu5MVvy.png]  [Image: sXDU6JX.png]

I did all my TPE tasks and everything so I think it's pretty obvious that I should get some sort of award, and an award of the highest order seems appropriate.

[Image: symmetrik.gif]

Prince George Firebirds GM (S34-S36)
Toronto North Stars GM (S37-S43)
[Image: XtyrY3M.png]

Greyson Cooper wins MVP for being the quietest in the locker room after a very busy summer. Hopefully he won’t win it next season!

Stampede Citadelles  [Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: nBgNUTY.png]  Citadelles Stampede
[Image: goilers.gif]

I deserved to win the MVP in the season of s66, the previous one in the simulation hockey league because I achieved my 1000th point. THat is all. thanks

[Image: j2h9XpS.png]
Thanks to JSS for the signature

[Image: ohmEd0h.png][Image: apAE8qn.png]

(This post was last modified: 09-18-2022, 11:09 PM by Jobin. Edited 1 time in total.)

D definitely deserved and still deserves to win the MVP which of course means massive vast prick, because he’s an asshole and not a very good person

[Image: awesomecakes.gif]
[Image: beautifulphoenix.gif]

The reason why Jolmi Koivu deserves to win most valuable player this season is because he really has that dog in him fr. Bro is legit nasty and no one can convince me otherwise.
(34 words)

[Image: cooldudeam1234.gif]
(Sig Credit: toedragon84)

Shoyo Hinata deserve to win the mvp because he works very hard. He is always the last to quit practice. He also stopped drinking on the bench and he think that the award committee should consider this.

[Image: 75fL0ul.png]
credit to Qwest

Simply because RESO has a name that could be considered an absolute handful by so many users within SHL. I dare others to say RESO's full name instead of his anacronym.

[Image: ProjectSaint.gif]
Sig Credit: Flappy (EVO) and Skolpaddor (RESO)

EMEKA VALENTINE-OKOLI/PLAYER

First SMJHL Goal: Colorado Raptors, Emeka Valentine-Okoli 1 (Mikelis Ozoliņš 4, Loki Odinsson 3) at 3:12, 2nd Period (GWG) / SMJHL S47 Game 47 Day 12: Colorado Raptors vs Detroit Falcons
First SHL Goal: Texas Renegades, Emeka Valentine-Okoli 1 (Josef Kubinec 5, Ricky Spanish 4) at 16:23, 2nd Period / SHL S51 Game 71 Day 16: Edmonton Blizzard vs Texas Renegades

Eternal RaptorsRaptors Old, onwards we roll Rage

And Let's Retire at the Pinnacle

Although Lord Zomp wasn't even in the league yet, there's no question that he deserved to with MVP.
His skill and performance was simply unmatched in the juniors, I personally believe that he should've won SHL MVP because of that.

Very easy actually, because I had to sit in front of scoochie and block all the shots because if one went through he wouldnt be able to stop it. Especially during the PK

Raptors Raptors  Raptors Raptors Raptors Raptors

Forge Forge Forge Forge Forge Forge 

Germany Germany Germany Germany Germany Germany 

[Image: drokeep.gif]

Yes, Brendan Laroux wasn't the best player around in the juniors that season. There was a lot of great players this past season and Laroux wasn't even the best Dmen so how could he compete with the horde of great forwards? Well, he wasn'T the best Dmen but was top 4 for goals and top 8 for points as a rookie. If that's not enough for you to at least deserve a nomination, I don't know how Brendan cold get MVP.

[Image: uktCsuX.png]

Xavier Doom deserved to win MVP because he was 100% the player most valuable to his team. Doom's fantastic play on the offensive and defensive side of the ice helped New Orleans to their best season in years.

[Image: JKortesi81.gif]
SpectersScarecrowsDragonsBlizzardUsaSpectersMilitiaDragonsBlizzardScarecrows

Update Page
Player Page

Ole Olson was born in Norway and came into the league one of the biggest hitters in the minors that retained some technique. He is clearly the Most Viking Player in the league.

[Image: uMyJK4x.png]

"I think I definitely deserve to win MVP or most voracious player. There are very few players out there that have a big of an appetite as I do. It's only eight in the morning and I have already had two meals."