Create Account

Retirement - Sophie Bordeleau

This is an automatically generated message to announce the retirement of
Sophie Bordeleau
@boom

:(

Thank you to @Revontulete for the sig![Image: Edzus_Ozolins.png?ex=661b6612&is=6608f11...0f071bc3c&]
(This post was last modified: 01-15-2024, 10:17 AM by MikeLiut. Edited 2 times in total.)

Oh. I did not have that one on my bingo card.  :(

Sophie was the SMJHL superstar when I joined the league. I remember writing my first media or my deep dives about her.

---
Ekaterina Valieva - Baltimore Platoon

[Image: 0KH34qN.png]
Thanks @Lazyeye for the sig!

An absolute legend on every team she played for

_/ _/ _/

[Image: Keven.gif]
Thanks to @enigmatic, @Matteo, @sulovilen, @zeagle1, and @TheOPSquid for all the sigs!
Czechia Malamutes Rage Czechia
Canada Citadelles pride syndicate

01-15-2024, 10:07 AMMikeLiut Wrote: Oh. I did not have that one on my bingo card.  :(

Sophie was the SMJHL superstar when I joined the league. I remember writing my first media or my deep dives about her.
My records have all long since been demolished, but heck if it wasn’t an entertaining ride.

[Image: vd5hdkM.png][Image: 8cjeXrB.png]
[Image: XigYVPM.png]
[Image: umZ0HLG.png][Image: VGl3CB4.png]

Right at the peak, all the best in your next player boom! Maybe I'll see you down there in the J again soon haha

[Image: Dextaria.gif]

[Image: Niz2wua.png]  [Image: iB9r7kM.png]  [Image: 6by0kBi.png]
Thanks to @DELIRIVM, @Moreorless89 and @ValorX77 for the sigs!

QCC forever <3

[Image: sobchak.png]

she will continue to score exactly 30 goals back wherever she headed

yes i know she broke through once but the memes

[Image: valpix.gif]
Thanks to @Ragnar, @Symmetrik, @Merica, @enigmatic, and @sulovilen for the sigs! 
Avi courtesy of @MN_Moosey
[Image: d9J5DHT.png]
Citadelles Switzerland Stars Blizzard 
[Image: VGl3CB4.png]
[Image: valpixpride.gif]

01-19-2024, 06:21 PMValpix Wrote: she will continue to score exactly 30 goals back wherever she headed

yes i know she broke through once but the memes
hopefully the sacrifice of sophie appeases whatever blood god she pissed off to lose 3 finals and hit 30 on the nose that many times

[Image: vd5hdkM.png][Image: 8cjeXrB.png]
[Image: XigYVPM.png]
[Image: umZ0HLG.png][Image: VGl3CB4.png]

Best of luck. Will be hard to play in Calgary without my favourite center

[Image: TomPedersenCD.jpg]
[Image: cgv4vCv.png][Image: 3Kip7R0.png][Image: ivBf7yq.png][Image: cEbgUph.png]