Create Account

S75 mPT#3: Spotlight Due: Monday, March 4th @ 11:59 PST

My first experience on the site was overwhelming and confusing not going to lie. When I first joined the league, it was my first ever sim league in any capacity so I was very new

[Image: gurbs.gif]

i think the first time i experienced playoffs as a user was with colorado some time in the mid s30s, where my goalie aleksandr aleksandrov put up 54 saves out of 55 shots and we won game 7 in triple ot to make it to finals

[Image: izzy.PNG]

I was in my first season ever and I was on Anaheim. We didn't make it far, but the next season we came back and took the cup.

hodOOOOr'hOOOdoooooooor hoooodor hOOdOOORRRR, Hooooooodooooorrrr HoooooddddddddoooooooRRRR

SMJHL Stats || SHL Stats
[Image: YZjkK9Q.png] PORTAL [Image: rwqM7d3.png]
Berserkers Elk Falcons Renegades Germany

Stats Pre-S53 || Stats S53+
[Image: yXVPZSm.png] [Image: updates2.png]
Outlaws Switzerland Wolfpack
S53 All-Star and Richan Trophy Nominee
S60 Jeff Dar Trophy Winner
Never forget

Patya first experience playoffs when playing for Carolina Kraken. It was much fun. Patya love playoff atmosphere and Patya first taste of this was nothing short of incredible!

Lore: Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3 | Part 4 | Part 5
[Image: 65011_s.gif]
[Image: Eo2nBCt.png]   [Image: HKi05IH.png]   [Image: gs89eGV.png]

Two completely different experiences in the J and the SHL. In the J we got swept in the first round. In the SHL, my first playoffs resulted in a challenge cup win. Hoping for more of the latter.

PanthersPanthersPanthersPanthers

KnightsKnightsKnightsKnights

The first time I experienced the playoffs was in my first season with Anchorage. We beat Detroit as underdogs before getting bashed by a dominant Kelowna team.

[Image: 66624_s.gif]
[Image: 56096_s.gif]
Credit to Ml002, King, Wasty, Carpy, Bruins10, Rum_Ham, Turd Ferguson, Ragnar and Enigmatic for the sigs.
Forge Stampede Inferno Specters Wolfpack Platoon Armada Scarecrows Uk

Player page | Player updates
[Image: wMGKypg.png]

Hoang's first playoff experience was also his most iconic to date, the upstart Great Falls Grizzlies collided with the Maine Timber in the preliminary round of the playoffs, and in the midst of a crazy series, Hoang would register his first post-season goal in the 4th OT of Game 2. Hoang would also contribute the first goal in the Grizzlies' Game 5 OT win.

[Image: TRVzgUB.png]

GrizzliesGrizzliesGrizzliesMonarchsMonarchsMonarchsMonarchsMonarchsMonarchsMonarchs

shl-oldshl-oldshl-oldUsaUsaMonarchsMonarchs

The first time I experienced the playoffs was with Atlanta and I remember scoring the game winning goal in game one and was on top of the world. I think we lost the series 1-4 haha

[Image: puddlesoduck2.gif]

The first time I experienced the playoffs on the site was with the Detroit Falcons, during season 22 or 23. I do not think we won the cup but I think we went beyond the first round. It was fun.

Words~40

[Image: bonk.gif]
Sigs by @FlappyGiraffe,  @Steelhead77,  @ToeDragon84, @slothfacekilla, @Wasty and other dude I need to find your name

Lil' Manius

Big Manius

I haven't yet made it up to the SHL so i can only talk of my SMJHL playoff experience. Considering how i was part of a rebuild at the time, it was a slight miracle we made the playoffs with like 11 rookies or so. So my expectations wasn't too high. Nevertheless it was still a tad bit disappointing to go out right away. Overall though my experience was rather positive as it was an interesting experience and i've got a lot of memories along the way. Even if that first playoff experience was short lived.

" Maybe someones er... they don't like me but... because i'm too good, i don't know why. "

[Image: Ant7F8q.png]

Well my first experience as a player in the playoffs so far has been the same every season so far unfortunately lol. Bounced in the first round.

[Image: AP1GczMJFabp7wIc3K3_rQyFMzUaUcKpER3AMYPn...authuser=0]

It actually goes way back to the STHS sim when I was coming up with my first character in the J. It was a cool experience, but to be honest nothing really stood out. My first super memorable playoff experience was when I was helping coach NOLA right after the switch from STHS to FHM and we were able to squeeze into the playoffs and actually steal the cup. That was great.

[Image: Screen_Shot_2020-07-07_at_12.29.58_PM.png]

I was able to make the playoffs in my first year (S54) in the SMJHL with the Anaheim Outlaws and it was such a memorable experience.  For most of the prediction medias that were posted before each round would usually count us out as exiting the playoffs in a 1-4 or 2-4 manner, we always came out victorious.  We rode that high all the way until the finals against the Carolina Kraken where they were able to beat us.
Quote:79 words

[Image: ScottyFresh3.gif]
[Image: QFNCFWS.gif]
[Image: wiqZK8C.png]
[Image: 6QlU4ci.png]

First-year making the playoffs with Anchorage was really great. We came back and overcame a 3-1 lead, it was really great although we lost in the very next round.

The first playoff experience I ever had was probably with the Detroit Falcons. I don't think my Goalie ever got to taste the playoffs in Maine sadly. We didn't win either way but it was nice to be there.

[Image: b6kz2LW.png]
[Image: CWUfbzX.jpg]