Create Account

S76 mPT #1: Lessons from pre(diction)-season Due: Sunday, April 14th @ 11:59 PM PST

Code:
Maine is going to win the Four Star Cup

Against: While Maine does have a chance moreso than many other teams, after back to back Laurifer cups from Québec 99-24-9 in the last two seasons and with no signs of slowing down this season either, I think I can say it without much copium that this year is QCC's year.

[Image: h1VQUxn.png]

Nobody cares about the SMJHL.

Against. 

Listen, the SMJHL is some of the most exciting and dynamic hockey in the league. The reason it doesn't get as much attention is because the careers in the SHL are so long that people forget about their time in the J's after like two or three seasons of a very long career. But the quick turnaround and the greater variability of the draft classes make it an exciting league to follow. 

[Image: v71TGsT.gif]

Code:
Buffalo will miss the playoffs for first time since S45

Against,

If the real Buffalo has not broken the curse than this Buffalo can't end the streak. Only when the moons align and they swap situations will this end... Judging by the Sabres... It might be a while... maybe not in my lifetime.

Code:
New England will win the Presidents’ Trophy

Against. Patya simply thinking there is too much good teams for this to happen and is not going for be New England this season. Maybe it is being Panthers or some other strong team.

Lore: Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3 | Part 4 | Part 5
[Image: 65011_s.gif]
[Image: Eo2nBCt.png]   [Image: HKi05IH.png]   [Image: gs89eGV.png]

I think @Waters is going to win the scott stevens trophy award because he has the talent,skill and determination to do so. plus he stinks

[Image: hallsy.png]

Code:
Conference finals will be same 4 that they were last season (LAP, TEX, PHI and NEW)

Against, either MTL or BAP will be among the conference finalists. These teams are working hard to make sure my prediction comes true. One of them is pulling more weight and the other is a bird team.

[Image: scrufdaddy2.gif]
credit to Flappy, ToeDragon, and Carpy

Patriotes Stars Panthers Platoon Specters Platoon Panthers Specters Aurora Jets Usa Scarecrows

[Image: Tqabyfh.png][Image: UDyqktK.png][Image: 1DL5JDX.png]
(This post was last modified: 04-15-2024, 02:30 AM by Count Chocula. Edited 1 time in total.)

Code:
Nobody cares about the SMJHL

For

Not even the commissions of the smjhl care about the league. They make everyone use bots for 4th liners. Then they go and hand an expansion franchise to one of the most divisive people in the league. Then they spit in the face of all the content creators and use AI for a logo. SMH

[Image: Chocula22.gif]
Berserkers Wolfpack France

Code:

Against: I'm fairly certain at least 32 GMs, + the HO all care about the SMJHL. Then, include mostly everyone playing in the J, then the alumnis with a bond with their old team, and then the people that still care for the league, I'd say that just like that, you can prove a lot of people care for the J. I personally care a ton for the SMJHL, whether it's for my team or for other players.

Thank you to @Revontulete for the sig! [Image: Edzus_Ozolins.png?ex=663422ef&is=6632d16...f173626fb&]
(This post was last modified: 04-15-2024, 02:55 AM by Ultimatedestroye.)

Code:

Code:
That is wrong for one very simple reason. I am in the SMJHL, and I care about it, therefore meaning that at least one person cares about the SMJHL, and that "Nobody cares about the SMJHL" is false