Create Account

S66 mPT #0: Missing Link

In the fhm and other games by ootp makers. You can be given special skills. So SHL has made it mandatory that everyone pick a negative attribute when they hit 1200 TPE as a realism check

[Image: seamsu_500.png?ex=66b438d3&is=66b2e753&h...96a382d50&]

Credit to Vulfzilla for the awesome render pic
[Image: gXlAFBa.png]|| [Image: 8CbZQAJ.png]

Despite loving the league and all the beautiful people in it, I have yet to play any FHM. So by trying to figure out what features would make FHM unplayable for the league I could guess that maybe it would be losing the ability sim games in "Real Time". It wouldn't be the end of the world but most people playing a sim would probably skip these games except for maybe a playoff final or something. A big thing would be the ability to customize skaters and players.

[Image: 3WSeHAA.png]
(This post was last modified: 07-11-2022, 08:52 PM by Sburbine.)

In FHM7 you can't input your own goal song and it actually plays JAJA Ding Dong at max volume for every single goal not matter what team scored. Even less people would watch the sims

[Image: rFu52UT.jpeg]

I dont know a thing about this system but idk I noticed nobody speed in the whole league is at 20 and if someone can notify me another reason besides it doesnt matter after 16 or 18 whatever it was I'm going with this sim is stupid we want too see McDavid

Quote:
Citadelles

In the latest patch, the puck is now a live grenade. This would be slightly inconvenient to the teams that like to have high Corsi For %s as they would now have to give up control of the puck way too often for their liking.

[Image: CAu3g3c.png]

[Image: zS2lCMp.png]  [Image: oMh09WY.png]  [Image: 1DL5JDX.png]  [Image: wu5MVvy.png]  [Image: sXDU6JX.png]

So ill be honest I've never played FHM in any capacity and I have absolutely no idea what the bullet points are or what they do so let me just say this. It would probably be mega inconvenient if a players height had something to do with how good they were. Hope that makes sense, because I've no idea otherwise.

[Image: YQkXo45.png]

People have mentioned that there was a crappy 2d interface and I guess that would have been inconvenient, don't want to see everyone complaining about the quality of the streams going down because of how shitty the new version of the game makes things look

[Image: VkRiFym.png]

[Image: dankoa2004.gif]

FHM7 is the best sim ever created. You don't have to do anything. It sims everything from the creation to the finish. League name, team name, players names, awards, player stats and really everything will be random and simmed for your enjoyment. Just crawl into featus position and know that you don't get to do jack shit. Even displaying the results will be simmed inside the sim.

[Image: TomPedersenCD.jpg]
[Image: cgv4vCv.png][Image: 3Kip7R0.png][Image: ivBf7yq.png][Image: cEbgUph.png]

FHM7 surprises everyone and releases a 3d sim only upon release. Only issue being is that it take a NASA computer to run the damn game now.

[Image: YBmzhR5.png]
[Image: U66t7Jy.png]      Stars Malamutes LET FUCK GO Malamutes Stars       [Image: zyyvIFD.png]

We would have to skip this next version if it had a feature like no ability to speed up the live play of games so each sim broadcast took 60 minutes per game.  Nobody would want to sit through that.

[Image: kpALfz6.jpg]
Gritty McGritterson Player Page
Gritty McGritterson Update Page

S53 Four Star Cup Champion- Detroit Falcons
S56 Challenge Cup Champion - Hamilton Steelhawks

FHM 7 ignored all stats and played all games and players randomly. There is nothing you can do to make your team better (or worse).

[Image: thiefofcheese.gif]

[Image: Yztckjo.png] 

Sig credit: Ragnar, Carpy48, High Stick King

In a shocking turn of events, FHM7 has decided to go back to the ways of STHS and upload every single game on to an .html page. The kicker, however? It takes nearly 20 minutes to load each page, much like a full sim of a game in FHM6 would take.

[Image: leblaVa.gif]
Shoutout to @adamantium for the sig! <3

* FHM7 offers a unique feature where the Hamilton Steelhawks do NOT overperform and have only an equal chance as everyone else to win. SHL HO could not accept this and switched to FHM8 instead where Hamilton is guaranteed to make the finals every season

[Image: dZqcwmW.jpg?format=webp&width=710&height=473]

Grizzlies      S76 SMJHL DRAFT 3RD OVERALL PICK      Grizzlies
Argonauts        S77 SHL DRAFT 4TH OVERALL PICK          Argonauts
norway                     IIHF TEAM NORWAY                       norway

Every play of the game would have to be picked in real time by the general managers, like a rpg. Someone has the puck, so the picks would be "passto /shoot/run to", something like that.

FHM 7 does support fourth lines and requires a minimum roster of 20 players. Luckily this was ditched in FHM 8, which is a must have for us since we are only allowing three lines. Also in FHM 7 all teams for some reason had Gritty as their mascotte.

Stars | Player | Update Thread | Gordie#6746 | Manual Lineup Sheet | HockeyNation | Grizzlies