Create Account

S68 mPT #3: Audience Participation Due: December 11th @ 11:59 PM (PST)

Tampa Bay is a nice play to live and play hockey. A lot of good things going on to help the community however it's missing all dressed and ketchup potato chips. So all of you old canadian snowbird please bring them next time you come to a game

[Image: opt6vpu.jpg]

Wild idea, but i think Nevek Kove, without the authorization of the team, would try to get people to bring mouses or rats to toss on the ice. Now you might think wtf is wrong with him, but you know, he's just thinking about his best pal Superb Owl. Food for life man.

[Image: Evok.gif]

[Image: merha.gif]

As a goalie, I strive to prevent goals, and that still remains my goal even if the opposing team was doing a charity drive. Not that I hate charity, I just really like my job.

[Image: sobchak.png]

Patya am telling you that fans like for come to game and throw little ghosts on ice that is much soft. Much similar looking to ghosts from Mario Brothers games but is not boos because of copyright.

Lore: Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3 | Part 4 | Part 5
[Image: 65011_s.gif]
[Image: Eo2nBCt.png]   [Image: HKi05IH.png]   [Image: gs89eGV.png]

The Nevada Battleborn Battlebaby Bear Toss is a great charity opportunity where fans throw dozens of stuffed animals on the ice to be grabbed and donated to charity for sick kids in nearby hospitals

[Image: 59269_s.png]

S66 Damian Littleton

[Image: CsnVET2.png] || [Image: wu5MVvy.png]|| [Image: c8B2LE3.png]
Battleborn | Barracuda | Usa

At home games, the Texas Renegades ask their fans to bring in canned goods, and ask that they be thrown into the opposing teams bench for easy collection.

[Image: 17307_s.gif]

StarsnorwayRenegades // PLAYER PAGE || UPDATES \\ RenegadesnorwayStars

For Testicular Cancer Awareness Day, fans of the Montreal Patriotes can bring balls form various sporting events. The baseballs, footballs, tennis balls etc. are all collected and donated to Youth Sports Organizations.

[Image: banes.png]

The Pats asked fans to donate old timey hats and wood smoking pipes to donate to some old guys so that they could use them for marketing purposes. Heads up, glass row fans!

[Image: 65151_s.gif]

[Image: Tqabyfh.png] [Image: YZjkK9Q.png]

The Newfoundland Berserkers are a team built on viking heritage so we'd ask that everyone come to our game against Quebec City and throw axes on the ice - preferably in the direction of the visitors bench. Great charity success.

[Image: NCQjJT2.png]
Berserkers     -       syndicate      -     Berserkers

The New Orleans Specters asked their fans to throw fresh pairs of socks onto the ice after we score our first goal. The team will then proceed to donate them to local shelters in the community to help the less fortunate.

[Image: JKortesi81.gif]
SpectersScarecrowsDragonsBlizzardUsaSpectersMilitiaDragonsBlizzardScarecrows

Update Page
Player Page

I've been told socks are a big need for many homeless shelters so I think we would get folks to throw pairs of socks on the ice to be collected and donated to local shelters.

The Pride tosses live lions out onto the ice. As we are familiar with the nature of lions, they consume our enemies and give us an easy win.

[Image: OX6Yrrn.png]

[Image: hPSkjwC.jpg]
Thank you @xjoverax and @phoenix for the sigs!

id tell all my fans to bring like some pigs and that when i score a goal i get them all to throw it on the ice and we all oink around the rink

[Image: TommyWestbrook.jpg]
[Image: UznKCpb.png]

i think they should toss military grade weaponry on the ice for a little bit of a funny prank. so like maybe they throw a tank on the ice. or something of that variety.

[Image: ili5NZ2.png]

Player Page
Update Page

From Baltimore fans, I would ask either for one specific kind of stuffed animal, or ask for around the house items like blankets or anything that could go to kids or families in need.